Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

higos827

If I see it on social media anywhere I’ll direct you all there , as it stands social and police have been alerted it’s not a nice watch I watched not knowing what it was but honestly it’s shocking
They are children I won’t be posting it online
At this point their mother needs sectioning and those kids need therapy
It’s gone beyond to far.
how did you see it? Just whatsapp?

Reactions: 1

Lonewolf

VIP Member
I can still see it and saved it but really is it even allowed on here as it’s got the kids in it?
I'm baffled how you can still see it & not sure on the rules it's a bit of a grey area isn't it? How many warnings you had? don't want our kendal putting on the naughty step 🚓 🤣 maybe put it behind a spoiler thingamajig if your going to risk it!

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Lyla001

VIP Member
The Corinthia - lovely hotel but SW central! . (Nothing against SW btw, but my friend is there a lot working) Who the fuck is looking after her kids whilst she's putting it about.

Loveitme

VIP Member
The girl whose house it is just posted on her insta about being outed lol so funny whys she saying friend er No one said friend Gemma louise piper you slut you used to bully me how do you like this now
Just like the time SMD tried it with my mate and ran away you did the same with me remember
Waited for 6.52 just to piss you off hoe, and PS it's people with FULL TIME JOBS that are up at this time. If I sold my flaps I'd be having a lay in
like you.
whos gemma ?