Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I don’t think she’s a decent enough mum to pay for tutors for the girls, she’d much rather spend money on herself e.g. her cosmetic procedures and holidays, with a few blag designer bits for the girls to assuage her guilt for robbing them of their fundamental right to education.

I also think if she really had paid a tutor she couldn’t help but mention it plus she has them in the middle of a noisy/busy salon which is not an environment conducive to children being able to concentrate and learn properly.
I reckon she gets them to watch YouTube material and convinces them that’s all the academic education they need.

Sophie chooses to ignore the unhappiness in her eldest child’s eyes (staring back at us in most of the videos and pictures is an incredibly self conscious little girl who looks sad, uncomfortable or awkward). Sophie continues to make her perform like an animal from the circus just for content and it’s a form of emotional abuse. I can imagine the child gives in as a means to do anything to make her mum happy as I bet Sophie pulls a strop/sulk or turns on the crocodile tears if she doesn’t want to be filmed. She probably also tries to convince them that she is only doing it to make P&P famous ☹ 😢
it was definitely a lesson, not you tube. I could hear the youngest speaking to a lady (on laptop / iPad), and they were working out a maths calculation together.

Maybe that is her way of ‘mentioning’ it, by letting us hear it in the background. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I think she must be paying for private tutor one way or another. Did you hear in the background when they were getting facials, possibly a maths lesson over zoom for the youngest.

Pipstop2323

Itvre
Her area is a shit hole! Defo not a nice part of Canvey!
It really isn’t, there are no real areas like this on Canvey, even on the once famous estates most properties are brought now. Every area has its few people who let the side down. SMD’s area is not like that. Do you actually live on the Island? If you do I’m assuming you live in the best area then!!

Itvre

It really isn’t, there are no real areas like this on Canvey, even on the once famous estates most properties are brought now. Every area has its few people who let the side down. SMD’s area is not like that. Do you actually live on the Island? If you do I’m assuming you live in the best area then!!

There is no way the eldest one could attend senior school on the Island. There are only two and she would be bullied and it’s a small place so EVERYBODY knows your business most of my friends kids follow her and it’s no secret she was on adultworks and who the hell dresses their older child like the youngest she would be ridiculed by the older kids I mean the kids of about 15 are all behind the school snorting coke and selling it. That kinda sets the picture and where she lives is an awful area.
Does anyone know if the kids are in school? Maybe they are in a private one?

SATCGOSS

VIP Member
That arse is already dropping , looks disgusting !
It just looks like the arse of an overweight person plus it’s weirdly made her thighs look a bit ‘dumpy’ too (not sure how as she’s clearly not overweight but if I didn’t know her or see her top half I’d be thinking there’s a woman who needs to buy clothes a couple of sizes up from what she’s poured herself into)