Sophie May Dickson #2 Breaking the law, even contactless is accepted by this bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone wants to message her mum or aunts il tell you how to reach them

Her mums friends follow her Sharon walker and Michelle Hayes they might be blocked from the story
Sharon may ignore and say she's only living her own mother is called park bench pat for a reason
But Michelle has granddaughters prin and preshes age

Wonder if Frank or Harry have seen where she has dragged their children too
Someone needs to message her mother with all these pictures

Or the girls fathers need to be made aware

Reactions: 8

Can you imagine seeing your grandkids or daughters in such a dangerous situation in another country. Knocks me sick to my stomach

• Sad
Reactions: 13

You know the area she is from its been mentioned several times and easy to Google search for Laura, Jane and Sarah theybare her mum and aunts send them messages of the screen shots on messenger
Her mums friends are on her insta I said the names above

Is Frank inside atm im not actually sure and one of Harry's girlfriends mates is on here so hopefully they say something to them

I

Well just look at my Instagram followers and ger aunts on my list so its her name with . In-between then love thsts easy to find and her mum is her name 123 easy to find anyone with burner accounts please send them screenshots for the children's safety and wellbeing
Admin please let me say the full names its not malicious its children's actual safety god knows what could happen whilst she is out of it

Reactions: 4
There are so many questions. Bet there is a sh#t load of gear on board. Eewwwwww all those slippery Randy sliver foxes slithering all over you. Yuk !
God I pray the kids get out of this unharmed...would she even be aware later on if she is off her nut or in another room having sex???

Reactions: 2
Messaged her mum on Instagram she is on private so not sure when she will check her DM

• Heart
Reactions: 6
One eye in jail and the other out on bail! I’ve only recently started following her, I followed her a few years back but she is nothing short of a disgrace. I’d even be mortified for my 8 year old seeing a girl in a thong bikini! 😬

Reactions: 5
Jeeeez I always quite liked her, thought she was daft but always had the girls best interest at heart but bloody hell they are cringe to watch! That poor little girl with her brother was like what the fuuu is going on 😩 really taken it too far
Also they are defo off their box but I think that is just a white cig doesn’t look like dirhams to me! But yer scatty behaviour that poor kids

Reactions: 9
Are these just randoms they have just met over there ? Or have they bought them for the night I wonder ?

Are these just randoms they have just met over there ? Or have they bought them for the night I wonder ?
I'd imagine they are a mix of friends and people they've met over there, she has at least one friend who lives there all the time.
I'd imagine there's a big group of Expat party people out there at the moment and birds of a feather...

Reactions: 2
I don't comment on this thread often but by christ, saw this on her story along with her screaming in a little girls face with her phone telling her to say "shaken not stirred" to her brother while the child actually looked scared and i just bleeping can't. i can't believe these drug-riddled, disgusting adults are in such close proximity to small children. I could bleeping puke.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.