Sophie May Dickson #2 Breaking the law, even contactless is accepted by this bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where’s the kids gonna go when the massive orgy starts??? Do the staff lock themselves in the toilet or just watch? Ahhhhhhhh 😳

• Sick
Reactions: 6
God these men are honestly the definition of THE ICK!! Eugh! My da is 55 and these men are definitely not far off that and the thought of my da on a yacht in a pair of fendi shorts with a load of skanky nobodies is absolutely making my skin crawl!! Also is this person a worker on the boat? She’s wearing a mask which gives me that impression. Imagine this was your job to watch these absolute pricks going on as if they’re 17 on a boat. duck.
Its the man in the white shirts 65th birthday lord have mercy😭😂😭

• Wow
Reactions: 12
That will go down at the man in white shirts hotel room , no doubt he has paid for a night with one or all of the girls on the boat including soph ....hotel baby sitters probs booked and paid for 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Where’s the kids gonna go when the massive orgy starts??? Do the staff lock themselves in the toilet or just watch? Ahhhhhhhh 😳

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ this is an absolute disgrace. Those poor poor girls. Must be so confused and scared. Who the duck are all these random characters on this boat trip

Reactions: 11
If anyone wants to message her mum or aunts il tell you how to reach them

Her mums friends follow her Sharon walker and Michelle Hayes they might be blocked from the story
Sharon may ignore and say she's only living her own mother is called park bench pat for a reason
But Michelle has granddaughters prin and preshes age

Wonder if Frank or Harry have seen where she has dragged their children too

Reactions: 10
Blimey I never knew that. There's a whole other world out there isn't there!
Tattle really REALLY opened my eyes and I thought I was quite worldly 😂

Jesus Christ this is an absolute disgrace. Those poor poor girls. Must be so confused and scared. Who the duck are all these random characters on this boat trip
And if they aren't confused and scared then that's even worse (Not that I'd want them to feel that way!) I mean... If they aren't then it shows how much they've been exposed to already 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I actually like her . loved her old profile. I am sure you’ll come at me for that. But this is something else. If this is what the rich life looks like. I don’t want it

Reactions: 14
I actually like her . loved her old profile. I am sure you’ll come at me for that. But this is something else. If this is what the rich life looks like. I don’t want it
I used to find her fascinating years ago but now she’s just a wreck! Her poor children. She shouldn’t be allowed them.

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion - Sophie’s in Dubai pretending it’s summer ....the highlight has been mr Wayne fendi the cool box drummer

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.