Sophie May Dickson #2 Breaking the law, even contactless is accepted by this bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And those poor little girls in those little dresses. They look so sweet and innocent. They shouldn’t be subjected to this at all 😢🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 15
This is actually disgusting and extremely upsetting to see. Those poor kids 😢 they shouldn't have to be around this 😭
I agree, it's sickening to know there are children on board seeing their behaviour and don't get me started on the bad language! I am certainly no prude but this is vile 🤢🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 14
A cigarette or a rolled up note to sniff some gear... would not be surprised if it was the 2nd one, they all look off their head 🤮
00234257-E333-4FA3-9BB6-FF973EE16D84.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Jeeeesus I actually feel sick watching her stories 🤮 those poor kids honestly, people have got their kids taken off them for less. Even if she’s not on a job these kids are still seeing things they shouldn’t see, 50+ year old men pouring champagne over themselves and their ma shaking her tits and slapping other girls asses. The only good thing I can take from this is that it doesn’t make me feel like such a bad mum letting my 8 year old on her iPad all day some days. Yes lockdown is getting played out now, baking is soooo last year 😂

Reactions: 19
I can’t believe she’s let her daughter swim in the sea with no life jacket and with adults that are clearly drunk
I can not believe the kids don’t have life jackets on, that’s a really basic requirement.
(never mind the rest of the tit show!)

Reactions: 11
I bet there are more middle class children who get to see similar with there parents than you realise... ok these are random men, but I bet there are a lot of parties in middle class home or on middle class holidays where mums and dads get off their faces on alcohol or more and the children are around.
It's sad but lots of people really don't hide "adult" partying from children - often they get the kids to fill the glasses and it's oh so funny!... #rolleyes...

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She is such a Slapper it’s unreal....I secretly kinda enjoyed following her when she was with grand dad Jack , the harrods trips, the Gina Thompson bouffant hair , the I’m such a spiritual person and eat vegan blah blah blah ......now she is literally the lowest of the low!!!!

brasses like her must be making serious money to be able to be away for months at a time not only expenses whilst she is away with 2 kids must be thousands! But think of day to day bills that still have to be paid whilstaway, rent, council tax, utilities, car tax / insurance, etc etc
It’s a sick world we live....even sicker they are supposedly in a strict Muslim country and yet they let this debourchery happen!!!!

Reactions: 29
I cant message her mum these screenshots as I know the family but someone really needs to and her 2 aunts maybe it might make them realise take the kids away but then again one her aunts was a train wreck and Laura knows what her daughter is like

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Spent the whole morning going from her stories to this thread - although I’m sad for the little girls I’m also sad the boat party is coming to an end 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Lol was thinking the same thing .....you know it’s bad if Sallie is looking good compared to this mess

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.