Sophie May Dickson #2 Breaking the law, even contactless is accepted by this bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw presley was in Dubai too so who took him? He was in Sophie stories where she was saying Princes was like a mummy and (3 kids on the swimming pool steps)

I saw presley was in Dubai too so who took him? He was in Sophie stories where she was saying Princes was like a mummy and (3 kids on the swimming pool steps)
Presley is 100% not there
I know his mum very well
An the family are very well to do
In comparison to Sophie it’s a million miles apart .
A little boy was maybe in a video but it rginrulu was not him . X

Definetly *

30D1DF50-399A-4948-B01C-A989CFB680CD.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Her lips looked 1000% when they was dissolved I don’t know why she got them puffed out again they look so weird and bruised

Reactions: 1
Wished she would stop promoting where she gets her fillers from! They are awful my friend got her lips done there and her lips were back to normal after a month like she didn’t have any fillers they are a con!
Guess that’s why she’s there so much

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Presley is 100% not there
I know his mum very well
An the family are very well to do
In comparison to Sophie it’s a million miles apart .
A little boy was maybe in a video but it rginrulu was not him . X

Definetly *

View attachment 415823
Thanks for clearing that up... Wish I'd took a screenshot as it was tagged with a presley account and I found it so weird as figured she wouldn't take a little boy away

Reactions: 1
Omg I’ve found the blinging up baby thing she was on 😳 wow
Long time lurker here,what in the living duck have I just watched?! Did I just actually see a 22 year old mother of 2,whine like a bleeping baby because there wasn’t any music?!
I’ve never followed this cretin,unfortunatley somehow she ends up on my feed (think it’s because I’m in Essex) and I used to be fascinated by how someone could actually look like that and think they firstly,look decent,and secondly,think that people are actually envious of this.. if they were jealous and envious... we can all get it done,we would just go and do it?! thought the kids always looked cute in their little outfits,sometimes they were too much...but now their older I feel like that might have to change! I still don’t see her profile or whatever but I just had to comment on this god awful clip of this programme! She used to be so pretty! Such a shame!

Reactions: 9
Long time lurker here,what in the living duck have I just watched?! Did I just actually see a 22 year old mother of 2,whine like a bleeping baby because there wasn’t any music?!
I’ve never followed this cretin,unfortunatley somehow she ends up on my feed (think it’s because I’m in Essex) and I used to be fascinated by how someone could actually look like that and think they firstly,look decent,and secondly,think that people are actually envious of this.. if they were jealous and envious... we can all get it done,we would just go and do it?! thought the kids always looked cute in their little outfits,sometimes they were too much...but now their older I feel like that might have to change! I still don’t see her profile or whatever but I just had to comment on this god awful clip of this programme! She used to be so pretty! Such a shame!
welcome! I was shocked when I saw her meltdown in the car and her kid was sat there watching her. Those poor girls. Dread to think about the things they’ve seen their mum do!
I do enjoy the fact this thread lives rent free in Sophie’s head, you can tell when she’s been on a read as she starts posting all her crap quotes, trying to justify her behavior. She is so predictable.

Reactions: 7
I'm sorry but whats happened to her face!! I feel like Sophie was at a point where she had a lot of work done but looked better for it but then she just kept going and going and now she looks like Lord farquad😭 I feel sorry for her, what made her think her natural beauty wasn't enough? She DID look exactly like twiggy and now she looks like a monster! Literally!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
So what’s the rules in Dubai? No masks in shops? I see in the background staff are wearing them...

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.