Sophie May Dickson #2 Breaking the law, even contactless is accepted by this bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Firstly who takes a bath in hotels? 🀒

secondly lay of the cigs Soph, your voice is starting to match your face πŸ˜‘

Depends on the hotel ! I doubt in Dubai they will be rank .

Reactions: 1
Haha, I take my own sheets, towels and those anti bac wipes when I travel. But being porta potty capital of the world, I’d say the luxury hotels in Dubai were probably the worst 🀭

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Haha, I take my own sheets, towels and those anti bac wipes when I travel. But being porta potty capital of the world, I’d say the luxury hotels in Dubai were probably the worst 🀭
You must know this is less common than people who bath in hotels?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You must know this is less common than people who bath in hotels?
ok we get it, you bath in hotels and use their towels, Some don’t πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ Lets keep the thread focused on its namesake πŸ™„
I hate the thought of using/touching things others have. It’s just my pet peeve.

Reactions: 8
She doesn’t look like any of them celebrities her followers have said she looks like πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 13
ok we get it, you bath in hotels and use their towels, Some don’t πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ Lets keep the thread focused on its namesake πŸ™„
I hate the thought of using/touching things others have. It’s just my pet peeve.
You asked a question and people answered calm down 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She did look like twiggy when she didn't have fillers and surgery was always said to her but not now the only one that was correct is barbie full of plastic

Reactions: 9
So glad I caught up with this thread so interesting I didn’t realise the girls had different dads, I remember her putting on a post about precious saying franks double and I always wondered what her dad looked like & she is his double !!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.