Sophie Louise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit the bullet and skipped through the twitch vod, she naturally took ages to get through a story that’s about 2 minutes long.
Timestamp : ~1:21:00 to ~1:29:00
Rundown of why the holiday was terrible:
-She was anxious about leaving Moon
-That anxiety set her stomach off
-She was anxious because it was dark and foggy at the accommodation they stayed at when they arrived
-She couldn’t sleep at the place
-First night she had a panic attack (first one outside of her house)
-Basically made herself ill
I don't want to disregard anxiety at all (because I know it's debilitating) but she quite literally needs to get out more, as harsh as that sounds.
I feel bad that she can't even enjoy a little holiday away

Where did they go?
Cornwall

Reactions: 9
I personally like Alex and Sophie as a couple 🤷🏻‍♀️

I think they’re just a normal couple, not an ‘Instagram couple’ that shove their love down our throats constantly, they’re laid back and private and I think that’s okay? They’ve also been together for like 10 years or however long it is so obviously just comfortable in their lifestyle. It was sweet that he did the proposal in such a chilled way for her and I thought it was really nice to watch!

not sure if I’m alone in this opinion but oh well!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Bit the bullet and skipped through the twitch vod, she naturally took ages to get through a story that’s about 2 minutes long.
Timestamp : ~1:21:00 to ~1:29:00
Rundown of why the holiday was terrible:
-She was anxious about leaving Moon
-That anxiety set her stomach off
-She was anxious because it was dark and foggy at the accommodation they stayed at when they arrived
-She couldn’t sleep at the place
-First night she had a panic attack (first one outside of her house)
-Basically made herself ill
She really does need to get some help. This is not healthy at all

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It's nice to see her with Soph/Jazzy/Roxxy and taking part in TikToks and looking happy. I think her mood / productivity seems much improved since the engagement. Proof how her life could be if she sought the right help!

Reactions: 3
Does anyone have much to say about the wedding cake video? It was a bit nondescript for me. Her awkward laughter got a bit grating but aside from that I was mostly lost in Alex’s eyes the whole time. 🤷🏻‍♀️😅 I liked the idea of them baking a cake instead of just sitting there doing a Q&A but it was a weird setup doing it in the lounge(?) It also makes me cringe when she refers to them as a ‘vanilla couple’. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I watched it and I don’t know how I got through the whole thing it was so boring 😆

Reactions: 2
Does anyone have much to say about the wedding cake video? It was a bit nondescript for me. Her awkward laughter got a bit grating but aside from that I was mostly lost in Alex’s eyes the whole time. 🤷🏻‍♀️😅 I liked the idea of them baking a cake instead of just sitting there doing a Q&A but it was a weird setup doing it in the lounge(?) It also makes me cringe when she refers to them as a ‘vanilla couple’. 😆
I'm kinda glad someone mentioned it. I think they are cute together and well suited, and everyone should have their own wedding how they want it, but it seriously sounds like they don't even want to have a wedding at all? They don't want to write any vows, or have a first dance... She even said "We'll get through it" at one point in the video.

I understand not wanting to be the center of attention, but you WILL be when you have a wedding... period. They did say it will only be small, but why go through the expense of even a small wedding, when there are other ways to get married... Just go to a chapel with a witness and some immediate family, say 'I do' and sign the papers. Then go to Nando's or something idk. I think they'd enjoy that more. They couldn't even elope because Sophie hates leaving the house let alone the country

I feel like they're only 'planning' a wedding because it generates content, and Sophie has completely run out of other ideas (to her own admission...). Ultimately, I think they're just going to end up hating the entire day and completely regret it.

Reactions: 14
I'm kinda glad someone mentioned it. I think they are cute together and well suited, and everyone should have their own wedding how they want it, but it seriously sounds like they don't even want to have a wedding at all? They don't want to write any vows, or have a first dance... She even said "We'll get through it" at one point in the video.

I understand not wanting to be the center of attention, but you WILL be when you have a wedding... period. They did say it will only be small, but why go through the expense of even a small wedding, when there are other ways to get married... Just go to a chapel with a witness and some immediate family, say 'I do' and sign the papers. Then go to Nando's or something idk. I think they'd enjoy that more. They couldn't even elope because Sophie hates leaving the house let alone the country

I feel like they're only 'planning' a wedding because it generates content, and Sophie has completely run out of other ideas (to her own admission...). Ultimately, I think they're just going to end up hating the entire day and completely regret it.
Spot on. I'd have far more respect for her if they went to a registry office wearing an outfit she was comfortable in with their immediate family, and then had close friends and family round their house afterwards. I'm sure she could still make content with DIY decor etc, but it would be more her. Why force an expensive wedding just to hate every second?

Reactions: 9
I was mostly lost in Alex’s eyes the whole time. 🤷🏻‍♀️😅
Love it 😅 I have to agree 🤭

I quite like that they're not bothered about the usual traditions, as some of them are so outdated now, but I think the only reason is that they're both anxious about being the centre of attention. So why go through with it then? It's their wedding and their lives, they should do what they want to do, not what society says.

I really like Sophie but yeah I'm just finding her boring now, and as much as Alex seems like a nice guy, it's just a bit cringe seeing him dragged out for every couples themed video. He looks like he'd rather be anywhere else. She's always so giggly and he just wants to get it over and done with 😅

The cake was a bit boring too - it didn't seem very challenging to make with just plain icing and stuck on decorations. I didn't really understand the point of the video to be honest, maybe just struggling for content ideas and hoping something wedding related would do.

Reactions: 11
She needs to give up youtube and just get an actual job tbh she’s so boring and clearly doesn’t have any content ideas

Reactions: 4
Agree with what’s been said above. In my earlier comment I was going to mention their thoughts on the wedding but I didn’t want to sound like I was bashing her (too much 😆). It really seems like eloping or just a very small registry office service would be way more suited to them. My partner and I have both said we don’t want a ‘proper wedding’ for lots of reasons - money, being introverted, preferring privacy. You can still have a nice dress / outfit and make a very special memory alone or with loved ones without going for a full on wedding which by the sounds of what they’re both saying, they don’t even want! It’s bizarre.
I didn't really understand the point of the video to be honest, maybe just struggling for content ideas and hoping something wedding related would do.
I think you’re totally right here, she’s just looking for content ideas and you can really see that her heart isn’t in it at all. This is me being picky but they didn’t even do a crumb coat on the sponge which is why the 3 inch thick icing wouldn’t stick properly. Idk, I just think if she really wanted to put out good content she would make more effort and do some research on what she’s creating. I wish she could find a spark. I see a lot of myself in Sophie when I was her age and I’d love to see her with some passion for something.

edit: spelling

Reactions: 3
I can't believe I forgot to mention her licking the spoon and acting like it was the most wild and daring thing ever because of the raw eggs in the mixture 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can't believe I forgot to mention her licking the spoon and acting like it was the most wild and daring thing ever because of the raw eggs in the mixture 😳😳
British eggs aren't even that dangerous at all as all of the chickens are vaccinated against foodborne viruses

Reactions: 1
I don’t know how her being childish/childlike doesn’t give Alex the ick.

Also as someone who claims to have health anxiety, why would she lick the spoon if she thought there was a potential possibility she’d get very sick?

Last edited:
Just watched 2 minutes of her twitch stream for the first time just to see her new hair. Why does she talk and act like a 12 year old child when she's nearly bleeping 30 years old?

I feel like I’m the only one that thinks Alex is so cold towards her? He seems so bored and over their relationship. Every video he features in he just looks like he’s over it and absolutely miserable. I was so shocked when he proposed. They are such an odd couple.. if my fiancé treated me like that I’d be so hurt.

Reactions: 6