Sophie Guidolin #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
7th thread for Sophie.

It's wedding number 3 at 33.

But don't ask about her oldest son who she has the closest bond with.

Sophie might be pregnant, she might have cancer. We'll never know though because we only see 1%.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
For ssuurrreeee she’s gotten new boobs. I know we all know this but her stories today has just reinforced that 😂. They are masssiivveeee

Reactions: 7
Thank you @therealsmilf 👌🏻

Just going back to the Christmas list. Totally valid to the Tattlers that said their teens ask for expensive clothes and shoes for Christmas. I just hope that’s what it is, and not a token gift of general clothes and shoes from world’s best mother. Of course, if that’s all Kai wanted, that’s fine too, but it just breaks my heart the fact that we can see the others getting more.

I wonder what Dr Dick’s surprise is 🙄

Reactions: 5
Thank you @therealsmilf 👌🏻

Just going back to the Christmas list. Totally valid to the Tattlers that said their teens ask for expensive clothes and shoes for Christmas. I just hope that’s what it is, and not a token gift of general clothes and shoes from world’s best mother. Of course, if that’s all Kai wanted, that’s fine too, but it just breaks my heart the fact that we can see the others getting more.

I wonder what Dr Dick’s surprise is 🙄
The twins got balenciaga shoes and Burberry bathers lol I doubt Kai will be getting $20 Kmart shoes haha.

• Haha
I just know these were loafs idea. So tacky

also what about the new years getaway? How many holidays does one person need
Craaaaaasssss. Have some class, seriously. Who’d go to this dude after seeing this utter bogan slogan on coffee cups 🙄

💯 her input, but get in the bin, the pair of you.

Reactions: 11
I just know these were loafs idea. So tacky

also what about the new years getaway? How many holidays does one person need
My teens drink coffee occasionally as I’m sure others do too. I also assume they sell hot chocolate etc that young kids would drink. How inappropriate are those cups for kids/teens.

Edited to add: I hadn’t noticed the toothbrush image, although I still think it’s inappropriate

Reactions: 5
I’m open minded sexually and can have a good laugh at something with a sexual innuendo and maybe it’s just me (as I know she would have had something to do with the cups) but I think it’s in poor taste.

Reactions: 10
She has sex on the brain 24/7 because she doesn’t do anything. She attends personal appointments and drives the kids around the Gold Coast. What a lonely and brain dead existence.

Could Kai possibly be receiving very little for Xmas with concerns he might sell it to get money for…. Definitely worst case scenario and hope it’s not the case for his sake but very odd he is getting basics.

Reactions: 1
I’m open minded sexually and can have a good laugh at something with a sexual innuendo and maybe it’s just me (as I know she would have had something to do with the cups) but I think it’s in poor taste.
Absolutely I mean have it on a coffee mug at home but out in public with kids ect nah

Reactions: 6
Could Kai possibly be receiving very little for Xmas with concerns he might sell it to get money for…. Definitely worst case scenario and hope it’s not the case for his sake but very odd he is getting basics.
Well even if that is the case - why broadcast it? She's so insensitive and stupid. Constant complaining about him followed by the wedding videos with him excluded and then so obviously in the naughty list for Christmas presents. She's just no bleeping clue about anything

Reactions: 8
Well even if that is the case - why broadcast it? She's so insensitive and stupid. Constant complaining about him followed by the wedding videos with him excluded and then so obviously in the naughty list for Christmas presents. She's just no bleeping clue about anything
She broadcasts it because it’s who she is and what she does . She has no moral compass

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.