Sophie Guidolin #40 Broken pricks get a roasting while hubby four is ghosting

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey baby girls, welcome to thread 40! Health is wealth ladies and our snark is HEALTHYYYY! ✨ 🦄 🌺 🫶

Congratulations to @chaotic_unicorn for the title. It’s full of chaotic double entendres with pricks - babes are we talking penises or cactii, or is it penii and cactuses in Loaf speak? - and ghosting - are Nick Noballs and Sophie together? Where are his Instagram accounts? Why are the rings on, off, on, off, on, off? Is someone moving to Yemen? Will they still be together by the time we’re on thread 41? Only time will tell.

Your prize is a voiceover on one of Loaf’s stories, the blessing of driving her to a medical appointment and a Louis Vuitton branded tissue box. We’ll even throw in bonus speechwriting for one of the twins and activewear sleeves that may or may not be 100% cotton.

It’s chaotic alright 🥹

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Love the recap @phonies!

I have one question - where the hell are the dogs?

The girls love Honey so much but she is never at the house. and we haven't seen Nicks Dog.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Love the recap @phonies!

The girls love Honey so much but she is never at the house. and we haven't seen Nicks Dog.
Don’t worry - now you’ve posted about their whereabouts here, she’ll be sure to put them in a story in the next day or so 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That furniture reminds me of all the rich kids houses when I was a teen in the 90’s. The sovereign island/paradise point kids.
Even then I thought money doesn’t buy taste!
So glad I grew up grounded.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So trim has posted with both Nicole the breathwork coach and blonde nomads - yet they’re all the problems and most is innocent? Ahhh ok

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So trim has posted with both Nicole the breathwork coach and blonde nomads - yet they’re all the problems and most is innocent? Ahhh ok
Yes every single friend she’s had is the problem. I’m going to guess she has 40 plus people in her past that she has lost… Sorry… broke up with because they all took advantage of her. Meanwhile she has 0 bleeping friends. 🤣
And they all have each other.
Even her mum has to unfollow. Her brother? He prob ditched her years and years ago.

Reactions: 11
Love the recap @phonies!

They prob both been dumped at Nathan’s house. He is like the local animal shelter for her animals and kids that she can’t be bothered with

Reactions: 8
BNomads Brooke is my close family. That family has had 18 months of hell with actual medical crises, not from Tupperware Tit disease. Brooke is everything Trin says and the fact she's friends with her, shows she's also decent.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Where is our new health is wealth today loaf or let me guess we had a another hospital scare today so to sick to do it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
BNomads Brooke is my close family. That family has had 18 months of hell with actual medical crises, not from Tupperware Tit disease. Brooke is everything Trin says and the fact she's friends with her, shows she's also decent.
That looks like such a beautiful, genuine, loving family ❤ It speaks volumes in how quickly loaf burnt that bridge but that Trin still catches up with her!

Reactions: 11
Women who murder babies aren’t women
( and with that I mean doing it to spite the partner )
---
She will start posting about her amazing project poo gals again soon . It’s been almost a month since the last intake and I wouldn’t think people will renew for more than two . So she will start the manic chats and emails and coding bullshit .
she is averaging 5 comments per post , she is flailing miserably as an influenzzzzzzzer and will need something drastic .

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
😂😂 I get more comments & I have 200 followers! Shows it's all a lie when she's getting 3 comments on a post! You can't bullshit that loaf

Reactions: 15