Sophie Guidolin #33 Project You with Thick Thighs & Munted Tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck does this mean?
---
I aspire to stay in my one marriage, thanks. Jesus she’s not very bright or self aware, is she? Loaf, try reading an actual book and not the fluffy pseudoscience NLP self help garbage.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
It's always so specific with her "acquaintances who connect over gossip and drinking" that has to be related to something she hasn't been invited to recently and she's trying to act like she's better.

"Dating people who don't have the same purpose" lol lol Andrew seems pretty committed to spending money and living glamourously - which you are desperate for Sophie.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If she wasn’t such a fucked up person, she coulda had that life with him 😆🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She needs a psychatrist and a psychologist and a stay in the mental health ward.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What the duck does this mean?
---
I aspire to stay in my one marriage, thanks. Jesus she’s not very bright or self aware, is she? Loaf, try reading an actual book and not the fluffy pseudoscience NLP self help garbage.
NLP ain’t self help. Its self justification for being a selfish twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Lol. She has some serious hand tremors 😂 #awks

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I assume those pancakes save you so many calories because they look so utterly gross you won’t want to eat them at all!

• Haha
  • Heart
I remember an obstetrician telling me that you can only have so many caesareans as the scar line skin becomes too fragile too keep restitching.
Would tits be the same? I would love it if she had to have the baseballs removed permanently

Sophie is the gift that keeps on giving
That moment when Burnt Toast cuts & pastes a sweet potato and chickpea curry recipe from some healthy food website
The BOD aka The BOG
Spare me Loaf since when do us Aussies call coriander- cilantro?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That moment when Burnt Toast cuts & pastes a sweet potato and chickpea curry recipe from some healthy food website
The BOD aka The BOG
Spare me Loaf since when do us Aussies call coriander- cilantro?
Calls it coriander in the ingredients and cilantro in the method 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I assume those pancakes save you so many calories because they look so utterly gross you won’t want to eat them at all!
Oh dear she is showing using the happy way greens whizzer to mix the thick pancake batter. How fckn dopey is she?

• Haha
Oh dear she is showing using the happy way greens whizzer to mix the thick pancake batter. How fckn dopey is she?
Hahaha I laughed at that too.. I say this far to often but surely she is taking the piss. Like she is an actress committed to being a character, an absolutely disgusting character at best. Noone can be that stupid can they?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hahaha I laughed at that too.. I say this far to often but surely she is taking the piss. Like she is an actress committed to being a character, an absolutely disgusting character at best. Noone can be that stupid can they?
An a terrible actress at that! I hope she gets permanently cut from the cast.

Her whole life along with her haggered body are so botched. She will have Dr Dubrow & Dr Nassif fighting to do an episode on this witch.

• Haha
Wow, what a slow moving thread!! Still on page #1 since Friday! 🤣🤣🤣
She always goes to ground when there are articles written about her .
she is lucky to be averaging 10 comments per post. Get ready : something big will be coming , controversial, she always does it . To garner traffic . Half naked reel or a comp announcement. She knows she has to .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.