Sophie Guidolin #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Third thread for Sophie Guidolin.

The attachment parenting expert who chose to move 30 minutes away from her 6 year old twins.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

The attachment parenting expert who chose to move 30 minutes away from her 6 year old twins.
And is engaged to her plus one since birth despite her being in a very public relationship, plus another one or two in-between, in the last 18 months.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
And is engaged to her plus one since birth despite her being in a very public relationship, plus another one or two in-between, in the last 18 months.
And has a weird toe/leg flex that she does in every (single bleeping post/story) because she was once in the Australian Ballet 😜

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Does anyone know why she never has “paid partnership “ on any of her content . Sometimes -rarely she will put #ad or whatever but I thought consumer laws now had changed and they have to apply it to stories , posts and the likes even if they are promoting product that they are collaborated with . Apparently even if the ad isn’t paid you still need to have Paid Partnership

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know why she never has “paid partnership “ on any of her content . Sometimes -rarely she will put #ad or whatever but I thought consumer laws now had changed and they have to apply it to stories , posts and the likes even if they are promoting product that they are collaborated with . Apparently even if the ad isn’t paid you still need to have Paid Partnership
Very very very good point !!
Also… did anyone know she’s an XS?

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I think she actually moved an hour away!!! Not half hour. This also is why I think Andrew gets whatAndrew wants! Lol

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Report her! The more people that do the better!

Reactions: 5
I'm new here and have been a follower of SG for years (around the time she was pregnant with the girls). I even have a couple of her cookbooks from years ago. Back when she was good. I miss the old SG. It's so disappointing. I know she spews all her Voodoo NLP bullshit now... which I hate.. so she's "allowed to grow and change as a person" but it's actually now beyond the point of no return. Her posts suck. Her face... I can't deal. I googled pictures of her when she was with Nathan to compared to now. She's changed so much in the face. It's inflated as much as her ego as now.
What tipped me over the edge was her recent stories with clearly a wonky lip from filler that she was trying to hide .... Which she then got home and blamed on "Invisalign".... Which I know is bullshit because I know people who have had invisalign and it did nothing to their lips.
The fakeness and lack of transparency is just beyond now.
I also questioned why Skora is no longer affiliated with her, Lust is claiming they cleared up the acne she had a year or two ago... But she wasn't using that, she was using/flogging Skora. According to Skora, she was using only Skora to the best of their knowledge. Lust are even using her acne before and afters so surely that is false advertising. I'm sure Lust didn't even have skincare out back then.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone remember when she used to use a different mineral make-up becoyte or something? I remember someone questioning her and she denied it in the comments saying she has always used lust

Does anyone remember when she used to use a different mineral make-up becoyte or something? I remember someone questioning her and she denied it in the comments saying she has always used lust
Yep I remember... It was around the same time she had that bikini range out

Reactions: 2
Yep that's the one 🤣
Her face was so much nicer back then as well, to think that's only 4 years ago 😶

These are the photos I was comparing... Even her eyebrows seem to be higher?!
She was attractive and more relatable then . Don’t think she lied either in her early days .

Found and posted the proof ! Do you remember or have ss of the post where she denied it ? Can pop it in here for future laughs

Yep that's the one 🤣
Her face was so much nicer back then as well, to think that's only 4 years ago 😶

These are the photos I was comparing... Even her eyebrows seem to be higher?!
Botox brow lift, which does nothing to help the over filled cheeks that make her eyes look smaller. I get Stifflers mum vibes from what's going on around that section of her face.

Haha "please listen"....people are going to miss out on stuff no matter how early they sign up for emails. It's got nothing to do with listening to you. Going by her comments on another story and comments on CH's post, some people haven't received the early access code even though they subscribed days ago.

Reactions: 2
Botox brow lift, which does nothing to help the over filled cheeks that make her eyes look smaller. I get Stifflers mum vibes from what's going on around that section of her face.
Ok I didn't event realise you could lift brows with botox! Crazy! It doesn't fit with her narrative though, which is why I think she'll never own up to it, she's all low toxin, natural makeup/food/protein powder. Then injects her face 🤣
She will definitely turn into Jennifer Coolidge if she keeps going hahaha

Sophie, if/when you’re reading this - quit the fillers etc. you look much better the way you were prior. Also, you looked way more relatable, therefore it should bring you more $.
She definitely reads on here. Trin and their friendship was mentioned a few days ago. And surprise surprise she drops her in her stories and the word "bestie" about 20 times 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.