Sophie Guidolin #25 Loaf says she can only organism when she’s in love, pull the other one bruv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @tryharder for the thread name you essentially get a free copy of the m0st beautiful book More than Words signed by Loaf herself such a vibe xx
In relation to this honour, I’m literally crying. I’d just like to say essentially it’s down to daily journaling. I’m so full of gratitude. How blessed am I.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
In relation to this honour, I’m literally crying. I’d just like to say essentially it’s down to daily journaling. I’m so full of gratitude. How blessed am I.
Congratulations on your manifestation baby gurrrrl 🧚‍♂️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh good lord. I wouldn’t buy any book from her. Years ago I got the baby cook book and one of the exercise guides. So not impressed by all the typos. I expect as a bare minimum that you invest money on proof reading and editing before trying to make out you are a “published author”.

Reactions: 13
Why does she have to try and look ‘perfect’ (her version anyway) all the time. She knew she was going to the warehouse so wear trackies/jeans and boots or something, was it really necessary to wear slutty stocking and thigh high boots 🙄
She is still soooooo insecure about her appearance but people would relate to her more if she just let go a little

Reactions: 23
Why does she have to try and look ‘perfect’ (her version anyway) all the time. She knew she was going to the warehouse so wear trackies/jeans and boots or something, was it really necessary to wear slutty stocking and thigh high boots 🙄
She is still soooooo insecure about her appearance but people would relate to her more if she just let go a little
She's trying to give off Female CEO vibes, she'd be a cold clown in those shoes in a warehouse today.

I'm trying to do the maths...
Each box is 32 copies...
times 3.5 pallets that look to be pallets of 840 copies each = 2,940 copies to clear.
At $27.77 each, to sell them all would be $81,643 of stock sitting in the warehouse...

That's just the journal alone 😱 how is she not broke yet.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I read this in her annoying voice
---
My workplace uses a number of different 3PL warehouses across Australia and I’ve been on site in a few of those. I can absolutely guarantee the staff would be laughing at her behind her back for that ridiculous getup.

That tray of orders is more than likely the days orders across the warehouse that need to be picked, for multiple different companies. That’ll be why she didn’t show a close up and the story was only a second or too long. Not a chance they’re hers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She's trying to give off Female CEO vibes, she'd be a cold clown in those shoes in a warehouse today.

I'm trying to do the maths...
Each box is 32 copies...
times 3.5 pallets that look to be pallets of 840 copies each = 2,940 copies to clear.
At $27.77 each, to sell them all would be $81,643 of stock sitting in the warehouse...

That's just the journal alone 😱 how is she not broke yet.
Remember when she was partying in Adelaide and wondering if she had 100 copies to sign when people signed up to the challenge or FF bullshit? She has well over 100 and sure as tit wouldn’t have ordered more!

Reactions: 6
I’ve never recapped before but thought I’d give it a crack!

now in relation to what our Loaf has been getting up to - it’s been a reasonably quiet month at the beach house.

we got to see a super sexy ad for deodorant that involved her ass and sniffing her armpits.
There was plenty of Youfoodz to see.

she’s essentially been parenting her kids more than ever and even had the boys girlfriends ever to show them how cool she is and watch the Fast&Furious movies because Loaf just isn’t like the other girls she’s a car girl.

she went MIA for a while and returned with a reel aboutBig Mac tacos that everyone has been spruiking

we’ve had quite a few ads, teasing some CRAZY health problems but only gonna show 1% of those guyzzzzz 🧚‍♀️ we don’t want to over share health issues, only dead babies.

oh and a couple of THOUSAND ads for period undies which hve been a life saver for the 25294 first periods poor Sloafhas had to endure since Pixie’s birth which was probably 1 year ago (aka January)
---
Sorry for the Rush job but I actually do hve to parent my kids 😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

now in relation to what our Loaf has been getting up to - it’s been a reasonably quiet month at the beach house.

we got to see a super sexy ad for deodorant that involved her ass and sniffing her armpits.

she’s essentially been parenting her kids more than ever and even had the boys girlfriends ever to show them how cool she is and watch the Fast&Furious movies because Loaf just isn’t like the other girls she’s a car girl.

she went MIA for a while and returned with a reel aboutBig Mac tacos that everyone has been spruiking

we’ve had quite a few ads, teasing some CRAZY health problems but only gonna show 1% of those guyzzzzz 🧚‍♀️ we don’t want to over share health issues, only dead babies.

oh and a couple of THOUSAND ads for period undies which hve been a life saver for the 25294 first periods poor Sloafhas had to endure since Pixie’s birth which was probably 1 year ago (aka January)
You’ve found your calling. Brilliant, babygurrrrl 🧚💫

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

---
Sorry for the Rush job but I actually do hve to parent my kids 😝
I couldn’t have said this better, not in any way, shape or form.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh good lord. I wouldn’t buy any book from her. Years ago I got the baby cook book and one of the exercise guides. So not impressed by all the typos. I expect as a bare minimum that you invest money on proof reading and editing before trying to make out you are a “published author”.
I bought the baby cook book back in 2020 when she was crying poverty and doing a warehouse sale as my daughter was just about to start solids and it was literally all just purée recipes. I assumed it was going to be more baby led weaning style/different type of fritters or something bit no, it’s was total tit and I gave it to the op shop the next week.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Going by the comments, she hasn’t even cracked 70 orders yet. Earliest comment is order 10522 and most recent (a few minutes ago) is 10591. I assume some people would have purchased digital products and not just a crappy journals or more than words book. I doubt she’ll come close to moving half a pallet of stock, let alone all of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Going by the comments, she hasn’t even cracked 70 orders yet. Earliest comment is order 10522 and most recent (a few minutes ago) is 10591. I assume some people would have purchased digital products and not just a crappy journals or more than words book. I doubt she’ll come close to moving half a pallet of stock, let alone all of it.
A pallet of the journals might be about 840 copies... 70 orders is 2.5 of the little tiny boxes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe it’s because I’m not into all that journal/inspirational quotes stuff - but how many people really are?? Is it honestly that big a selling item? I don’t even mean necessarily from Loaf, but from anyone who writes those books. Do people honestly think their life will change by reading an inspirational sentence in a book? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Genuine question, I’m not being a smart arse….

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I guess she will see her Mama while in Adelaide… had time for lunch with Robby so Mummy would be disappointed if she didn’t make time there too… or has Mummy cut her off after discovering the truth that her sweet lil gal got rid of her grand daughter in a hissy fit.

Reactions: 10
I bought the baby cook book back in 2020 when she was crying poverty and doing a warehouse sale as my daughter was just about to start solids and it was literally all just purée recipes. I assumed it was going to be more baby led weaning style/different type of fritters or something bit no, it’s was total tit and I gave it to the op shop the next week.
Omg I bought it back in like 2017 and it was pathetic 🤣 my daughter turned her nose up at every recipe I made from it 🤣🤣 and I don’t blame her. They were bland as duck 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
YUK!! Why the Fk is Loaf wearing Gucci Stockings at her Warehouse Sale? #CFMBoots / #ThatBoganLife 🤮🦠

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I guess she will see her Mama while in Adelaide… had time for lunch with Robby so Mummy would be disappointed if she didn’t make time there too… or has Mummy cut her off after discovering the truth that her sweet lil gal got rid of her grand daughter in a hissy fit.
First time I’m ever commenting on this thread, well first time commenting ever actually!
From what I believe, her Mum is still a JW. If she is true to the religion (or cult as I now refer to it) she won’t be able to associate with Sophie, certainly not publicly. They are very against termination, that said they would be very against all of what Sophie does so her mum would likely not want to be seen to be condoning her lifestyle.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.