Sophie Guidolin #15 blisters on her heels, blisters on her lips. 2023 due for her 10th pair of tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’re up to thread 15 already.

Congrats goes to @influenzer_takedown on the winning thread title. You win a voucher to get your lips filled or a years supply of Lust Minerals, your choice.

Anyone want to do a TLDR?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can't quote the previous thread but the comments about the accent 🤣 I don't think it's necessarily the accent (Ashy's is worse, plus she can't pronounce most words correctly) but I think it's Loaf's screeching voice and that it sounds like she is shouting when talking into her stories. Like nails on a chalk board. Hubby leaves the room when she's talking in the stories I'm watching 🤣
---
Jesus wept! I just saw the make up reel/tutorial 🤣🤣🤣 She glued 🕷on her eyelids.
I've seen Red Dot sell better looking false lashes than those creepy crawlies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I can't quote the previous thread but the comments about the accent 🤣 I don't think it's necessarily the accent (Ashy's is worse, plus she can't pronounce most words correctly) but I think it's Loaf's screeching voice and that it sounds like she is shouting when talking into her stories. Like nails on a chalk board. Hubby leaves the room when she's talking in the stories I'm watching 🤣
It’s the voice of a 12 year old and the terrible English that makes me cringe: “time always comes whether we like it or not” 🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She talks so slow like her voice is on slow motion she talks to you like your slow in the head or partly deaf
---
Jesus wept! I just saw the make up reel/tutorial 🤣🤣🤣 She glued 🕷on her eyelids.
I've seen Red Dot sell better looking false lashes than those creepy crawlies.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s pushed me over the edge with her fake lust get ready with me ad, so I scrolled her insta feed to find my first profile pic 😂😂 it was either her Jocelyn Wildenstein face or her face in the lust ad with the fake eyelashes she didn’t wear to the wedding 😝

• Haha
So I just rewatched her “make up tutorial” from the wedding as it felt off to me. She is such a liar; it’s been filmed at her house in casuarina; I swear the artwork behind her has been in other videos.
How embarrassing; re-wearing her outfit to film a fake tutorial. And don’t get me started on those lashes.

But also, she literally thanked the person who did her make up on the day in one of her stories just after it had been done.

Give your followers some credit girl. And just own the fact that as part of your deal with lust, you need to film a video trying on the products for once (rather than putting make up on on top of your face that already is clearly made up like usual). You’d get more respect if you were truthful.

Reactions: 21
This is from last thread but one of my favourite (of her many) lies she told this week was 'not wearing shoes everywhere I go' despite a few slides earlier filming herself walking the twins to school WEARING SHOES!!! Just don't bleeping talk if you have nothing to say, there's no need to sit there making up such bullshit! I don't get it. She needs a lie spreadsheet to keep track like old mate Sophie Cachia

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Do we also think Sophie wanting to do the beach mediations is double sided?
1. driving potential clients to the retreat
2. It’s “charitable” but she think she’s doing one better by running something “free”

Reactions: 14
Years ago when she was into vaniti make up someone that knew her said she doesn’t even use those products half the time she uses other brands and I’m guessing the same is for lust
So I just rewatched her “make up tutorial” from the wedding as it felt off to me. She is such a liar; it’s been filmed at her house in casuarina; I swear the artwork behind her has been in other videos.
How embarrassing; re-wearing her outfit to film a fake tutorial. And don’t get me started on those lashes.

But also, she literally thanked the person who did her make up on the day in one of her stories just after it had been done.

Give your followers some credit girl. And just own the fact that as part of your deal with lust, you need to film a video trying on the products for once (rather than putting make up on on top of your face that already is clearly made up like usual). You’d get more respect if you were truthful.
when she

Do we also think Sophie wanting to do the beach mediations is double sided?
1. driving potential clients to the retreat
2. It’s “charitable” but she think she’s doing one better by running something “free”
I think she’s doing it because she literally has no one. She has no one to hang out with, no friends, no fans ect
Her Bali retreat proved that.

She will latch onto someone new, bleed them dry then drop them when they no longer purpose her - we’ve seen this with all her friends/partners.

She needs some single friends to go out with now she’s freshly single and can be a dickhopper 🦗

Reactions: 16
I think her voice is so bad because it’s a fake trying to sound fancy voice but her bogan voice and soul is just too strong to stay down. Ends up being a god awful mix of them. (In relation to…).

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I was literally about to come and say that it was filmed at her house 🤦‍♀️ those lashes are hideous and her hair isn't even the same. What a dipshit

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s such a crank. Time will always pass if you like it or not hey… no tit dick tracy!!!
---
For those who missed the comment from her ex colleague that was posted in the last thread
Does Ash need a code do we think? Maybe she needs to drop a white heart 🤍 on an insta story to let us know

Last edited:
  • Haha
for clarification on where the blister part comes in…

Makeup she did herself for the wedding with Lust Products… yeah right ok you used some lipgloss and brow gloss maybe 🤣

E5871596-68AC-47B8-BA5F-F87026B64705.jpeg

0D8C8282-B03D-42AB-AA93-FDAFA0A17298.jpeg

9A1DF58F-D8A1-4812-9110-12DA08D7CBF3.jpeg

F9EB0A06-1678-441B-A910-D143384FCD8D.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.