Sophie Guidolin #14 It doesn't need a second thought, Sophie's heading to divorce court!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread - Title thanks to moi :ROFLMAO: The ego's of these influezners must be rubbing off on me :ROFLMAO: Kidding - Carry on..

See the Wiki for all the info..

And remember guys........

Screenshot 2023-02-21 at 2.35.03 pm.png

---
Thought I'd bring this over from the previous thread. We last saw Sophie in a Ice bath..

Where are her "c-section" scars?
How is she miraculously able to lift her head off the pillow today to plunge in a ice bath or was it 3 days ago as this is 'day 3' ? (a bit like her ability to remember what date she had said "c-section" :unsure:
We see you Sophie 🐍

IMG_4877.jpg
IMG_4875.jpg
IMG_4876.jpg
IMG_4923.jpg

:unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Ho
New thread - Title thanks to moi :ROFLMAO: The ego's of these influezners must be rubbing off on me :ROFLMAO: Kidding - Carry on..

See the Wiki for all the info..

And remember guys........

View attachment 1975975
---
Thought I'd bring this over from the previous thread. We last saw Sophie in a Ice bath..

Where are her "c-section" scars?
How is she miraculously able to lift her head off the pillow today to plunge in a ice bath or was it 3 days ago as this is 'day 3' ? (a bit like her ability to remember what date she had said "c-section" :unsure:
We see you Sophie 🐍

View attachment 1975988View attachment 1975990View attachment 1975991View attachment 1975993

:unsure:
How? Because the paid partnership with the Ice Bath Shop gave her the strength

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I haven’t had a c section only natural but wouldn’t she still be bleeding too? I guess she isn’t breast feeding so possibly bleeding had ended..

Reactions: 2
Cleo Harper Kelsey set undeclared..

That's not success Soph :cautious::LOL:
That's a failure to comply with the new tax laws..regarding #ads and #gifts

IMG_4925.jpg

IMG_4926.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t believe that bikini is not irritating her so called scar…. Mine is still irritated and it has been 16 mths since my abdo hysterectomy!
---
Must have a partay to go to… wearing it out this weekend hey…
---
See she hasn’t liked the insta CH x KW post but Andrew has…

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I thought she made the vision board when Tessa lived with her? Wasn't that 2021? Now she's claiming she made it in 2019.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Couldn't move on Saturday. Photoshoots and thirst traps since.

The grief is eating her alive obviously

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Haha her hair looks tragic. This surely confirms Kirra knows and has dropped her.

And by tucking her babies in at night does she mean she drives over to Nathan's and puts them to bed and drives home or is she referring to tucking in Ryder?
And if being able to tuckyour baby in at night is success why did she MT Pixie?

Reactions: 12
I had a c and it’s so low you wouldn’t see it in those bathers. I bled for maybe 10 days and then spotted for another 3 weeks. I still couldn’t be going in the ocean or ice baths at this point

Reactions: 6
Cleo Harper Kelsey set undeclared..

That's not success Soph :cautious::LOL:
That's a failure to comply with the new tax laws..regarding #ads and #gifts

View attachment 1976113

View attachment 1976114
Of course Ms Not Materialistic had to make sure the Chloe tote was visible in the photo

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.