Sophie & Dave #59 Soaf's off in Disney praying for clicks, while Dave's in the West End swiping for d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread with an amazing title thanks to @daveybrownsburiedpeen

Recap - Dave is living his best life on the West End and Soph took a giant plastic shark in a Jiffy bag for Chucky to play with on the plane 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg - Chip looks so chunky again in Dave’s instagram story. So sad. Clearly Sophie isn’t giving him enough exercise (are we shocked?)

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Omg - Chip looks so chunky again in Dave’s instagram story. So sad. Clearly Sophie isn’t giving him enough exercise (are we shocked?)

He looks awful 🥺 bet the only day of the week he leaves the house is a Sunday 🙄

I also cringe everytime they throw a stick 🙈 it’s so dangerous! Just get him a safe stick, a ball, anything that can’t cause massive injury 🫣

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Desperately trying to compete with all of Daves new 'friend's' SO transparent!

Also since when is Dave American 🤣
The “Mom and Dad” thing is just social media speak. It’s a weird, weird thing but I’ve long given up on understanding social media 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So does Dave travel up on a Sunday morning then back to London the same day? He doesn’t stay overnight at all?

Reactions: 2
Soaf's definitely gonna need to transform herself from Amish hag into a yummy mummy with all the theatre luvvies surrounding Oaf.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Soaf's definitely gonna need to transform herself from Amish hag into a yummy mummy with all the theatre luvvies surrounding Oaf.

Or a bloke…I think that might work better now he’s free to follow his true instincts 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Or a bloke…I think that might work better now he’s free to follow his true instincts 😂😂
Do we think that he would cheat or has potentially cheated in the past? Just thinking of when he’s been away from her touring and having more freedom.

Reactions: 1
Do we think that he would cheat or has potentially cheated in the past? Just thinking of when he’s been away from her touring and having more freedom.
The only things Dave has cheated on in his diets, his step counter on his phone and himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I still can't believe he's got a main part in Phantom. Did anyone know he was in it in 2007?!

The character he's playing is part of the comic relief of the show. Till he gets killed by the Phantom that is.

As a huge Phantom fan, part of me doesn't want to go and see Dave in this, but the other part of me wants to report back here!

I don't think he'd cheat, yes the cast are all very beautiful people, but can't see it being reciprocated to him.

Reactions: 4
I don’t know if I’m going mad from being an actual solo parent but I do think he is fanciable in his most recent reel (?!). I’ll report back if he cheats on Soaf with me 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I don’t know if I’m going mad from being an actual solo parent but I do think he is fanciable in his most recent reel (?!). I’ll report back if he cheats on Soaf with me 🤣
I liked his reel too, sue me 🤣🤣! I’m actually pleased for Dave and I’m enjoying seeing his Phantom content. Don’t really know what else to say except for I hope he thrives, but it does make me sad knowing he still has to go home to the wicked witch every weekend 🧙‍♀️. Although he made his bed 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I still can't believe he's got a main part in Phantom. Did anyone know he was in it in 2007?!

The character he's playing is part of the comic relief of the show. Till he gets killed by the Phantom that is.

As a huge Phantom fan, part of me doesn't want to go and see Dave in this, but the other part of me wants to report back here!

I don't think he'd cheat, yes the cast are all very beautiful people, but can't see it being reciprocated to him.
His role of Piangi is listed as a minor role, a chunk of his part is the phantom in disguise as Piangi

Attachments

Reactions: 2
His role of Piangi is listed as a minor role, a chunk of his part is the phantom in disguise as Piangi
Minor in terms of lines and singing, but he's listed 8th on the website, and above Madame Giry and Meg, who both have much more action in the show!

It's not like he's 'just' the auctioneer, or the Marksman.

Reactions: 6
Listen I’ve said before Dave does actually have a good theatre voice (when he doesn’t strain trying to hit high notes) and as much as everyone would hate to admit it he has obviously auditioned just like everyone else and earned this part just like anyone else would. Personally I’m enjoying his content now as a musical theatre lover myself and it’s nice to see him seem genuinely happy and doing something he loves instead of being Sophie’s slave

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.