Sophie & Dave #3 Fatty Potter & the turkey baster of clickbait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No home, 1 minimum wage job between them and a baby on the way in 4 months. Yes let’s go to Waitrose to buy pre-paid sandwich platters at £20 a pop! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Dave’s face says it all really bet he’s thinking if only he’d just come out as gay he could have avoided all of this!
his eyes say it all. It’s like he’s close to tears.
Actually he looks like he’s been told that if they want to try for a girl.....
they can’t use the baster next time. 😰

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
No home, 1 minimum wage job between them and a baby on the way in 4 months. Yes let’s go to Waitrose to buy pre-paid sandwich platters at £20 a pop! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Why not go to Aldi and buy the bread and make the sandwiches themselves??? Oh yeah that’s because it would involve too much work 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I’m confused. Why was she so shocked it was a boy - as if no one has a boy. Odd the way she kept saying she was shocked and has had to retrain her brain.

Reactions: 8
Well it’s official in my brain: this family will end up becoming Hyacinth, Richard and Sheridan from Keeping Up Appearances in real life.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Gender disappointment is a real thing.. my friend couldn’t speak when she found out she was having a 4th boy and had a cry. She adores her boys though.

Dave looked absolutely gutted when the balloon popped. It’s very very very clear to see. I feel so sorry for their son :/

Reactions: 6
I don't understand why he looks gutted about the balloon pop, they filled the balloon they already knew what it was.
I really hope they don't do a 'grieving out girls name' video. And just leave that now and focus on this little boy.

Reactions: 9
Yeah they already knew what the gender was before the balloon reveal, they did the balloon themselves x

Reactions: 5
I'm glad they found out at the scan what they are having so they can get it settled in their heads now. Rather than being desperate for a girl and finding out it's a boy when he's born and being disappointed.

I'm sure they will love him and be over the gender disappointment by the time he arrives (hopefully).

Reactions: 3
So confused I thought thay was just a baby gro that she said was a bit girly but prob ok for both??
yeah I thought it was a baby grow with little roses and things on it? Yes a little girly but no one would notice!

Reactions: 1
Sorry but why the heck would their grandma buy a girl’s outfit when they didn’t know the gender? Seems a bit stupid and impulsive 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm glad they found out at the scan what they are having so they can get it settled in their heads now. Rather than being desperate for a girl and finding out it's a boy when he's born and being disappointed.

I'm sure they will love him and be over the gender disappointment by the time he arrives (hopefully).
You'd think but I know someone who still has gender disappointment and the child is one now. Feel sorry for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.