Sophie & Dave #15 fur coat and no knickers, while Dave gets his protein from a snickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the ad is primark. I know for a fact that they came out with shrek themed dog things that includes a Donkey dog onesie.. in every other ad I’ve seen promoting the brand, they’ve put their dog in the onesie.. my guess is she couldn’t get the chonky boy in it 🙄 she gave him so many treats to do this ad with her, please realise he is very overweight 😭😭

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
So the ad is primark. I know for a fact that they came out with shrek themed dog things that includes a Donkey dog onesie.. in every other ad I’ve seen promoting the brand, they’ve put their dog in the onesie.. my guess is she couldn’t get the chonky boy in it 🙄 she gave him so many treats to do this ad with her, please realise he is very overweight 😭😭
I bet it gets given to Basil, her mum’s dog. I’ve seen other people doing the ads too, you’re right, the dogs are wearing the onesie!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.