Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Limpy Love

VIP Member
I’m so confused about her story at lululemon today, she’s kind of made it look like a paid “come with me…” sponsored type post or ad, but it isn’t. Is she trying to make it look like the brand is affiliated with her so she seems relevant? Otherwise I don’t see what the point of posting that was?!
Doesn't she have her own activewear at Cachia?

I think it's an undisclosed #ad

• Haha
Reactions: 5

pussycatmeowed

As if chia pot would care for making her children look presentable. She’s only there to make herself look good. (Also allegedly can’t leave her babies behind 🙄)
I hate commenting on kids but man she is a little brat. I would be mortified if my girl behaved like that. And I certainly wouldn’t be putting it on every social platform imaginable thinking it was gorgeous.
Why doesn't F ever have her hair done when she's in the pyjama photos? We know there are hair and makeup people there (Sophie doesn't spackle herself), and it wouldn't take five minutes to brush and do some cute braids or ponytails on a child. It just looks really unprofessional.

Limpy Love

VIP Member
I agree I think Floss is gorgeous, I truely hope she grows into a decent teenager and adult but we won’t hold our breath 😪

on the topic of Slop dating people with the same names etc, anyone remember WAY BACK when she was dating a dude with the last name Shaw? lol she truly is obsessed with herself
🙋‍♀️

Shaw do.

Was it Jason, Justin, something like that?

• Haha

newtothis123

What’s with the glasses on Betty at the footy? They look too big to be hers. Putting the on other people’s glasses will screw her eyes up but maybe they are rose tinted!