Sophie Cachia #32 The Tulla grot went on a ‘super yacht’ & got no birthday messages coz her ‘BFFs’ forgot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Florence will not enjoy playing netball in the age grade given she doesn’t have very much athletic talent just yet so she’ll hate it / not be good so be on the Side lines a bit or it will be like high school
Musical where Troy boltens dad was the coach and it was practice 24/7 when he was at home 😂😅

Also like why can’t you volunteer your time without putting it on socials?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Florence will not enjoy playing netball in the age grade given she doesn’t have very much athletic talent just yet so she’ll hate it / not be good so be on the Side lines a bit or it will be like high school
Musical where Troy boltens dad was the coach and it was practice 24/7 when he was at home 😂😅

Oh excuse me!!

World's first lesbian CEO to coach a junior netball team.

Surely that is SM quality stuff? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why tf would she share that? Just makes her look absolutely incompetent that she doesn’t know the answer about her own product

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Excuse me, Floss is the tallest child in history, she's obviously going to be THE most talented child to ever play netball (except for Soph herself who almost made the Diamonds)

Lol, Floss will be the tall and aggressive GA or GD that you hate playing on, the one that uses her elbows the whole game and gets mad when you do it back. It won't be her fault, she'll have learnt it from her mother (or future stepmother if Soph bags a netballer)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Congratulations @phonies for your thread title!

You win a life size print of one of the funniest images below from the last thread: as the scarf says… AWKS!

Carry on 👏🏼
Thank you so much everyone who voted, you are so selfless to myself and my ideas for thread titles! To celebrate, I’ve treated myself to a European holiday for Sophie’s birthday! It’s like a Sophie holiday except I actually go and I’m zero chance of returning early. Might see if I can start coaching a netball team on my travels, after all i snark on a would be Diamond if it wasn’t for her knee injuries so it makes me very qualified xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
When will this 'day in the life' 'get ready with me' tit from influencers end already?? No one needs to see you get out of the shower, brush your teeth, do some stretches and pull your pants up over your Undies!! Congratulations, you get a gold star on your sticker chart for getting ready by yourself in the morning. Seriously this influencer/SM stuff is so cringe and that video Sophie just posted is almost the most cringe thing I've ever seen 🥴🤢 So much second hand embarrassment especially with all of her framed pics of herself behind her.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The sucking in, the walking like Loaf to show the thigh gap, the choice of cover photo, the 'workout' in the hallway. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pretending as though she is so busy and taking down time isn’t something she’s used to was a good joke 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow wow wow. I have 4 kids under 5. I have never had a day off as a midwife

Reactions: 8
Love that she says she doesn't do downtime and then spends the afternoon lying on the beach, lmao. Such a worker ant!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.