Sophie Cachia #20 the Durry Queen of Tullamarine

Sophie’s next conquest will be…

• A man

• A human female

• A professional athlete

• Caitlin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My angel, soul mate chompettes, welcome to thread #20 for the Young Mummy, Sophie Cachia! What a milestone! Time flies when you’re having fun!! I’m feeling a bit…dare I say it…jealous?! You’re a real celeb now Soph!

Congrats to @GeorgieBox for the winning thread title. I’m sending you a yappy sausage dog and a box of fancy, gifted dog food. Just don’t tell Maddie where her dog went 🤫

Welcome to all our new members!!

The break up drama continues. Out of respect for Sophie, we will not be commenting further.

OH and the wiki is the pink button at the top! It’s a work in progress, thank you to everyone that has contributed ❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Whoever commented that Maddie should blink twice if she reads here... she totally blinked twice in that video when she's outside on the balcony 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Good work setting up the new thread. Thanks for everything you do. I love this new thread title. 👏🏼

With all the ‘anonymous source’ quoting by quality media outlets over the last couple of days, I have to say I’m really blue no one is quoting me as a source. Geez I better stay in bed til 2.

On todays recrap:

Soph took her revenge body to a goon-bag backyard party. Nothing more glam than a diet of ciggies and depression. Very 90’s. We wonder how many selfies she took before she was happy with her Lara Croft, Tomb Renovator costume. We saw the recycling of some ensemble cast members in the Shaw Circus, but not enough to make us jealous. Stifler’s mum vibes.

Her Insta story sulking has been so subtle, we’ve barely noticed it. We’ve been trying to decipher the meaning of the eggplant on her socks. Maybe she learnt how to make parmigiana di melanazane while in Italy 🤷‍♀️ Her cooking, like her attitude… Salty, like the Dead Sea.

The no1 author has no1 to support her. Except the EA/PA/sister-daughter/housemate. At least someone is helping with the morgue-age repayments. Yo, PA! Talk to the union about your pay if you’re fielding 4am calls. With the penalty rates you could afford to buy your own Balenciaga bag. Please also let us know how you’re going, sharing a bathroom and accessing the toilet through the shower.

Sadly, Tickets was unable to attend the Melbourne Cup celebrations this year. We believe she no longer likes to be ridden like that and was eventually scratched from the third race. The vet also believed it was unsafe to run without detectable ankles. #fotoshopphail.

With so much speculation about what actually happened in the demise of such a great love story, we’re all fondly reminded of the dance circle at the engagement party when everyone cut Soph out. Clearly Maddie is surrounded by a lot of love and protection. Hopefully one day she’ll meet someone who won’t complain about the space she’s taking up in the fridge, or the walk in robe.

Excitingly though, Soph is starting to recover and move on too. She’s shilling dog food and fat shaming her hostage puppy. Perfect shredding diet. Her mum told her to hang in there and keep a stiff upper lip, so she got another ml. 💉🥸

With 8 weeks left in the year, can we skip to the jealous part?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 113
For someone who was SO in love and absolutley love bombing MG at every chance she could get - shes not completely devastated is she? really shows her motives and how shallow she is.

Reactions: 26
1667402876938.png

Im sure the L Chat is gonna have something to say about this. I bet this was sent by herself or her PA.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
She does know that Caitlin is an adult and her own person right? She can go and do things and be other places without Sophia right? Or is she being held hostage and Soph HAS to know her every move by the minute??
Reported your post as your display pic is visible 🤫

Good work setting up the new thread. Thanks for everything you do. I love this new thread title. 👏🏼

With all the ‘anonymous source’ quoting by quality media outlets over the last couple of days, I have to say I’m really blue no one is quoting me as a source. Geez I better stay in bed til 2.

On todays recrap:

Soph took her revenge body to a goon-bag backyard party. Nothing more glam than a diet of ciggies and depression. Very 90’s. We wonder how many selfies she took before she was happy with her Lara Croft, Tomb Renovator costume. We saw the recycling of some ensemble cast members in the Shaw Circus, but not enough to make us jealous. Stifler’s mum vibes.

Her Insta story sulking has been so subtle, we’ve barely noticed it. We’ve been trying to decipher the meaning of the eggplant on her socks. Maybe she learnt how to make parmigiana di melanazane while in Italy 🤷‍♀️ Her cooking, like her attitude… Salty, like the Dead Sea.

The no1 author has no1 to support her. Except the EA/PA/sister-daughter/housemate. At least someone is helping with the morgue-age repayments. Yo, PA! Talk to the union about your pay if you’re fielding 4am calls. With the penalty rates you could afford to buy your own Balenciaga bag. Please also let us know how you’re going, sharing a bathroom and accessing the toilet through the shower.

Sadly, Tickets was unable to attend the Melbourne Cup celebrations this year. We believe she no longer likes to be ridden like that and was eventually scratched from the third race. The vet also believed it was unsafe to run without detectable ankles. #fotoshopphail.

With so much speculation about what actually happened in the demise of such a great love story, we’re all fondly reminded of the dance circle at the engagement party when everyone cut Soph out. Clearly Maddie is surrounded by a lot of love and protection. Hopefully one day she’ll meet someone who won’t complain about the space she’s taking up in the fridge, or the walk in robe.

Excitingly though, Soph is starting to recover and move on too. She’s shilling dog food and fat shaming her hostage puppy. Perfect shredding diet. Her mum told her to hang in there and keep a stiff upper lip, so she got another ml. 💉🥸

Thank you for the recap!! Too many favourite moments! The Melbourne Cup bit 💀

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
“head up, eyes forward”
She’s not coming back
MG, AK made it to the Olympics after dumping Chompers, so fly high, baby girl

I am so chuffed to make a thread title!! It’s intimidating because there are so many witty Tattlers (the EL thread - amazing!)… I can’t believe Smoph tempted the gods this year by saying we’d all be jealous… it’s legit starting to get depressing to watch… will I stop? No. ✌🏼✌🏼❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

On todays recrap:

“Tomb Renovator” just made me chortle so loud I woke up my baby 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I’m just so happy for Maddie she got out, she has rised above the BS and is moving forward not falling for SC’s pathetic immature behaviour. You got this mads 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 26
When I tell you I RAN here to share this gem from TikTok

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I watched some of Caitlin’s Insta stories from the weekend and noted a number of her friends clearly impacted by the party drugs that Sophie has gone to great lengths to declare she doesn’t like being around.

I guess those strong morals can be compromised on when you’ve lost all your mates and have to rely on the paid help’s social circle to feel wanted?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Gosh, her life looks so fulfilled. I am so jealous, there is nothing I would want more than to hang out with my employee and her 20 something year old friends.
I’m sure she pays for the drinks/happy pills so they allow her to stay and think she is cool.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.