Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Soft like Butter

Why did Smoph only tan her shoulders and not her stomach….
View attachment 1674192

What sport are we guessing she’ll hit up next?

AFWL, Soccer and BBallhave been done…

And will her old slave/friend when there was no girlfriend be back on the scene, Taylah?

What happened with Taylah? She was all over the stories then I tuned out from SC then when I came back T was never in them again??

Reactions: 3

Sashafierce

Hmm trying to mend some fences by thanking smoph?? But surely she picked this photo cos she looks like dogshit to be passive aggressive 🤣

I actually love how bad she looks day to day, she has no personal style and tries to copy whoever she dates but completely misses the mark. MG always looks so good and miss ceo is legit her daggy mum
Does she have a moustache?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Gomi goner

Chatty Member
Hmm trying to mend some fences by thanking smoph?? But surely she picked this photo cos she looks like dogshit to be passive aggressive 🤣

I actually love how bad she looks day to day, she has no personal style and tries to copy whoever she dates but completely misses the mark. MG always looks so good and miss ceo is legit her daggy mum
Bwahaha! @Sophie's hairy salmon you have been summoned! 😂

Reactions: 2

Buzzy_beeeeee

Does anyone know the timeline between her stories of them meant to be spending a few nights away to Maddie being called back to training and then Smoph going back home?

Reactions: 2