Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wowsezzy

This was always going to happen, given how they got back together. Maddie was never over what Sophie did to her

there’s also a saying: “what goes around comes around” Sophie should consider tattooing that on herself lel
What did she do? Trying to catch up on years of ignoring this mole

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
Agree 100%. Could have also been some good advice from family/friends, just focus on the job. Doesn’t mean she’s not upset, she just doesn’t have to play it out in public like her ex fiancee
By all accounts they've had a very explorative sex life. There's probably photos or videos we never want to see.

Notabully

I had to stop following her when she left J and was with someone else in three seconds (not hating on her sexuality but I can’t help but really be so aware of the kids in this really big mess)

Can you please remind me of who AK is?

Also, thanks for the recap 👏🏼👏🏼 Mvp of the day is you x
Alanna Kennedy

poppiepie

Off topic because I actually attempted to indulge in one of my other favourite guilty pleasures (watching twitch streams of Come Play With Me Sims 4… 🤫). And Cachia has infiltrated that side of the internet, a relatively small account was streaming in her gifted Cachia PJs and gave a discount code. Was tempted to drop a link to here in the chat…

usemycode

VIP Member
There was another member who said “can confirm x2” or something, they were a member not a new one (sorry can’t be bothered scrolling back for a screenshot!)
Yeah I was still catching up. I’m still not convinced but I guess unless Maddie writes a tell all book we won’t know for sure.

notgifted

VIP Member
Would Maddie have had any type of financial security before shacking up with Soph? Did she own a home , car or anything? Has Soph just broken it off and left her with absolutely nothing?
Would she be able to get any settlement or have they not been shacked up long enough?

BecJudd

Am I okay to see Bobby getting thrown in a freezing pool by a grown man without consent for “losing a bet?” No
Am I surprised to see this? No
Does it look like mould growing in that pool? Yes 😬
I can't believe she would let her son do this. She probably thinks she's teaching him an invaluable lesson or some drivel.

Justice4Maddie

Would Maddie have had any type of financial security before shacking up with Soph? Did she own a home , car or anything? Has Soph just broken it off and left her with absolutely nothing?
Would she be able to get any settlement or have they not been shacked up long enough?
Nope, must be together 2 years to be able to claim anything of narcSoph’s.