Sophie Austin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she sell so many fake designer goods so
Publicly , i ordered one thing from dh gate and it was seized haha . And I followed her “business “ page a while back so many people in comments telling her to get back to them asap , so is she even sending out these fake goods. Police in Essex must be asleep

Reactions: 2
I asked her for a price months ago still waiting on the reply
Don’t bother , I got a quote off her maybe 4 times the actual item value . Like for example she is selling “Gucci “ slides for 85 quid they are on dh gate for 20 -30

Reactions: 1
Whats dh gate
It’s Chinese wholesale , kinda like Ali express , most things they sell are more or less same as Ali express but they have huge knock off section of everything imaginable with reviews and pics.
Most of these “businesses “ like Sophie’s buy the things in bulk and charge sometimes even twice as much as they originally bought them for .

It’s Chinese wholesale , kinda like Ali express , most things they sell are more or less same as Ali express but they have huge knock off section of everything imaginable with reviews and pics.
Most of these “businesses “ like Sophie’s buy the things in bulk and charge sometimes even twice as much as they originally bought them for .
Wow thats crazy.
She seems to sell loads, like previous poster said how is she able to sell knock offs so openly without the police knocking at her door.

Reactions: 1
Where does she get her money from? She doesn’t seem to work?! And can’t be earning that much from influencing as she doesn’t do many ads but seems to live in a nice house

Reactions: 2
But that surely can’t earn her enough to sit at home sunbathing with her arse out?
I think she is a lash tech also , she was anyways . And she be selling things for like 60-80 pound up mark so even if she sells two things a day min 120 and that’s like 800 quid a week .

Anyone else finding her more and more nauseating. I don’t know what it is. Like we get it you’ve put on weight, you aren’t really doing influencer tit anymore and just show off your tit fake bikinis and fat tits. Has she spilt with jailbait and trying make him jealous with all bikini fat pics 🙄

Reactions: 4
Anyone else finding her more and more nauseating. I don’t know what it is. Like we get it you’ve put on weight, you aren’t really doing influencer tit anymore and just show off your tit fake bikinis and fat tits. Has she spilt with jailbait and trying make him jealous with all bikini fat pics 🙄
She still walks into ripped gym like she's queen bee no idea why they unbanned her

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I agree.. im tired of seeing the pics of her in bikinis that are a few sizes too small.. also her complaining of having to 'work'
Get a real job and see what it's all about Sophie

Reactions: 3
She still walks into ripped gym like she's queen bee no idea why they unbanned her
Her whole attitude gives off wanna be queen bee, scruffy chav vibes. And she’s overloading on the tan to try look skinnier but looks a nob as it’s always patchy. Needs a gold star for walking her dog too in the same crappy field constantly 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Her skin is like leather, she’s gone way too far on the tanning. She’ll regret it soon. She has the skin of a 50 year old expat in Spain….

• Haha
Reactions: 8