Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chandler Bing

VIP Member
I skipped through the live but saw them saying they dont want him to watch mr tumble as a toddler 😂😂😂, they are so fucking clueless. Max is waaay to good for an inclusive, informative, show that 2 years old love and give you 5mins peace by watching!!!
Does Mr Tumble by any chance look like Dave? (Don't have kids, never heard of it before)

Reactions: 1

Razzmatazz

Chatty Member
I was wondering if he stays up because with barney not gaining weight he’s one feeding schedule and doesn’t wake for his feeds so they have to feed him.
That's what I thought but even then he'll probably be feeding every 2 to 3 hours so that's plenty of time for Dave to sleep and just set an alarm for Barney's next feed.

Lola123

VIP Member
This could be a fair point tbh. Many people don't like certain baby wipes for their individual baby. Although they can't be that unsuited to him if they are prepared to still use them on him.
This is an odd question as I don’t know much about babies but he appears to have a lot of dry skin on his face, is this normal?
Maybe they’ve slightly dried out or something? Or not a brand she can beg for free ones for

Lola123

VIP Member
They don’t have curtains there’s no way they have kitchen scales! I think this is partly the problem! I really don’t get why he’s obsessed with protein and “gains”

emmer_moans

VIP Member
From her old vlogs it seems she used to be friends with Alice Thorpe too. Who has a thread on here that isn’t active enough in my opinion. She used to do the typical primark hauls for the views and I would constantly catch her in primark the next day returning it all lol
:coffee: Brilliant

Cao97x

Chatty Member
Can anyone quickly update me on what’s happened recently? I know she gave birth but that’s pretty much it, I just find them both (but more so Dave) sickening to watch but it’s like car crash TV... I need to know what has happened lol

S1920

VIP Member
People on here guessed they had the house already! Dave just confirmed it. Certainly live up to their scammers and liars reputation.

What about the story about the other house that they texted about. Do we think that actually happened then? 🤔

User_name_100

I don't know whether to believe it or not. If there is proof and it is real then yes that was bad form of Sophie and Dave to do that. Pissing off their fans isn't going to be good for their plans to become massive YouTube stars. :sneaky: 🙄
I don't know why they'd turn away perfectly good clothing when their begging bowls are out most of the time for Mary's one hundred dollar notes!

Donald73

VIP Member
I just wish Dave would put as much thought into their home as he does about his “gym”.
He’s got a family now! Yes he seriously needs to do some exercise but surely making their new house a home should be up there on his priorities list?!
Be interesting to see who they have to come and put the blinds up they ordered seen as Dave couldn’t even manage to hang 3 pictures and a mirror 😂
I’d say it will be a blinds fitting company tbh