Sophia & Cinzia #37 I can't believe they’re referring to them as 'Brian'. It's actually pathetic.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It won’t let me post it here, but sophia’s tiktok of her monthly recap pics, She’s genuinely so dull?? and like the majority of these monthly recap slides are just her showing off her material things/ shopping/ expensive trip to coachella (which lets be honest they’re there for material reasons, not to enjoy the music)? it’s so funny seeing this compared to one’s where people are doing things like getting simple coffees with friends and families or walking their dog. Even the ones with food are her in expensive places. Like there’s nothing genuine like “went for a walk with my bf😌”, it had to involve her flexing the shopping bags lol. Sorry this is such a stupid post lol, i just really find her to be such a robot 😭

Reactions: 11
This is exactly the kind of person i’d expect to be obsessed with them , and i feel like all their fans look like this 😂 but like oh my god i’ve seen a few posts about sophia influencing them to buy this shirt, as if this hasn’t been on trend for over a year now. it’s like they wait around for the girls to do something instead of having an original thought, then completely overhype them for just copying an already well established trend and give them the credit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The most exciting thing about them is that their boyfriends are a mystery, now we know how anticlimactic their boyfriends actually are, they are so painfully dull

Reactions: 3
I fell like their idea of success is to do things like all the British celebs they saw growing up -

Katie Price, Davina McCall, Cheryl cole etc. all blew up then as their success dies started releasing money grab products - Clothing, Books, appearing in ADs for high street brands, guest appearances just trying anything & everything to stay rich & relevant.

These two blew up & now are just doing things to stay relevant & financially afloat. They are so boring that without the money grabs they will be no ones.

Reactions: 1