Sophia & Cinzia #25 Single no more, Nikki Studios = a bore, making content’s still a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Dojacat101 won the title this time round 😅Maybe we can sneak berries and cream into the next one!

THE BOB IS BACK but is giving lord farquard / berries and cream vibes. Not the Cinz we used to know and love 🥺

The girls have finally confessed they both have boyfriends meaning the single files has come to an end 💔 both are ready to get married

Nothing has come of the apartment hunting in London as yet…

Cinz had her birthday. Not much to report, spent it the same way she spends every other day except with Aaron not Sophia

New Nikki Studios release received some backlash on their extortionate pricing. Claimed to ✨ take this into consideration ✨with the second part of the release but was still overpriced tat they won’t be caught dead wearing

Sophia continues to promote everything they do while Cinzia is a full time money waster / Facetuner

Kylie needs to get a restraining order on Cinzia ASAP. Both concerning and frightening how obsessed she is 🤯

YouTube is a shambles as always, shock…

We continue to be gobsmacked at how much money they spend day to day. More so Cinzia buying anything with a designer name. Roll on their next filing history.

Paris trip is imminent but we aren’t expecting much other than a debut of Cinzia in her bus driver hats 🤟🏽

As always, quote with any key missed information. Peace and love 💋 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m going to spend £60 on a blow dry, then after I’m finished I’m going to run my hands through it, in front of the person that did it and ruin it LOL… like surely not, come on
Her dad must be the worlds shittest hairdresser she has like no knowledge

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s definitely only getting a blow dry cause she can’t style it herself. When has she ever got them before

Reactions: 24
I just want to know how the duck Cinzia especially affords all this stuff. I do not understand, no influencer (or should I say in her case influenza) shops that much

Reactions: 26
She’s definitely only getting a blow dry cause she can’t style it herself. When has she ever got them before
she admits that in their new video, she says she’s been getting a blowdry weekly because she can’t do it herself

• Haha
Reactions: 12
first time posting lol but honestly the chat about money FASCINATES me ! I think we are really low-balling their earnings tbh, like the pod sets them apart massively from other influencers with similar followings. watched this video a while ago and she talks to women with much smaller podcasts who are making 4 figs per ep. ...considering they have like 6 ads in each episode + a pretty big following it must be crazy money! if anyone cares/ can work it out from any of that plz do lol

Reactions: 16
first time posting but same I genuinely wonder how Cinzia can afford to spend so much? She always seems to be buying designer something, they also have to split some of their revenue in two because there is the both of them, she (Sophia too sometimes) seems to spend frivolous amounts on things e.g. expensive gym memberships, blowouts, hotels etc. Anyone think she has a sugar daddy or is that far fetched lmao

Reactions: 16
first time posting but same I genuinely wonder how Cinzia can afford to spend so much? She always seems to be buying designer something, they also have to split some of their revenue in two because there is the both of them, she (Sophia too sometimes) seems to spend frivolous amounts on things e.g. expensive gym memberships, blowouts, hotels etc. Anyone think she has a sugar daddy or is that far fetched lmao
Honestly I thought the same thing at one point 😂 but they both just have multiple sources of income. Youtube Adsense + Ad's they film, their podcast, Instagram Ad's, commission from their live show tickets, The Girls Bathroom merchandise including that drinking card game, It's actually aaaalot. There's also rumours that they're releasing a book soon too 🤔

Reactions: 28
Honestly I thought the same thing at one point 😂 but they both just have multiple sources of income. Youtube Adsense + Ad's they film, their podcast, Instagram Ad's, commission from their live show tickets, The Girls Bathroom merchandise including that drinking card game, It's actually aaaalot. There's also rumours that they're releasing a book soon too 🤔
you have their YouTube which gets still roughly about 100k views so easily £3000 a month then YouTube ads too, Instagram ads, Instagram in general I’m sure pays you? If I’m not wrong?? Merch, the podcast they do 1 ad a week, so each ad they get they’ll have a rate they charge, you’re talking about 1 a week that’s like however much their rate is x4 so say their rate is £5000 per ad that’s already £20000 a month they earn from the podcast ads alone, but I’m sure they’ll charge ALOT more as their podcast has had over a million listens and is always in the top 10 next to call her daddy etc or if they have an on going partnership which im sure you get paid more for, then you have podcast listens you’ll get paid for also. I’m sure the podcast is what will generate most of their income tbh.

just to put it into perspective molly mae can easily charge up to a 500k to a million for brand deals and ads because of her name and her reach, these girls have less than a quarter reach. So I’m guessing their rates for ads are like £20,000-£50,000 per ad.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I work for a very well known fashion brand who have worked with Molly on a single post on insta and they paid her 9k for it (1 post / no insta stories)

Using that as a ball park, S+C probs charge between 1-3k for a insta post

• Wow
Reactions: 28
I’m sorry but they’re not actually fashionable they dress good but the only time an outfit is nice is when it’s copied exactly off someone else, considering they are iNFluEnCErs they should have much cooler original outfits at least a couple times. They’ve never been able to do that like for two years all they wore were joggers and crop tops and now since they buy well known brands ppl think they have good dress sense but they just stick a bunch of designer together thinks it’s a fit
It bothers me that they earn so much money and they don’t have an ounce of creativity not a single thing they’ve done has been original
There are Influencers who earn lots of money but theyre actually creative like Emma Chamberlain she earns so much money but she’s always had her own editing style and her dress sense has been unique and actually inspired others

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I’m sorry but they’re not actually fashionable they dress good but the only time an outfit is nice is when it’s copied exactly off someone else, considering they are iNFluEnCErs they should have much cooler original outfits at least a couple times. They’ve never been able to do that like for two years all they wore were joggers and crop tops and now since they buy well known brands ppl think they have good dress sense but they just stick a bunch of designer together thinks it’s a fit
It bothers me that they earn so much money and they don’t have an ounce of creativity not a single thing they’ve done has been original
i would say they massively go wrong because cinzia especially buys loads of designer crap and things because it’s designer it’ll look good regardless, but that’s just not the case. Almost most well dressed influencers have stylists, and there’s no shame in that, that’s what you pay someone for. They have the money to be able to invest in their style, tailoring, stylists etc to really help elevate their luxury fashion brand as clearly that’s the direction they want to head in, but instead of investing the money and hiring people who can help them they just waste a load of money on pieces that’s 1. Go out of style really fast and 2. Don’t suit them

Reactions: 15
I feel like cinz splashed out after announcing the fact she also rents to show she can if she wants. Flexing for sure 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.