Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CloudMeringue

VIP Member
Sooo strange that that's what fashion influencing has become, renting an expensive and bizarre outfit to to take one picture for instagram and then returning. I know it's been said a million times before on this thread and others, but I feel so strange about this inauthenticity and wastefulness of this attitude. Same goes for influencers having 'content days' where they go out and shoot multiple outfits, getting changed in their car and finding a new location...?? I thought the point was to show us what they ACTUALLY wear? Inspire us with their ACTUAL fashion sense?

I love to follow people like Matilda Djerf and Hanna Schonberg who literally just wear an outfit for the whole day, get some pics in it while they're out and then do the same again the next day - these UK influencers could never

Reactions: 63

lotsofopinions

Noooo 😂😂 the love for Cinzia’s farm girl frolicking pic needs to stop! Iconic for all the wrong reasons! Yes the frolicking days were better but that mismatched mess ain’t it

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Ciemme25

I follow Cinzia and always see her in my feed but I hadn't looked at her profile in ages... just had a look and crikey. Every single post is either some ill-fitting designer outfit, shoes or that tiny little yellow Fendi bag-purse-whatever. I'd hate to know how much the bags in the photos alone are worth. I guess fools and their money are easily parted.
I was bored.... (bags seen on her ig from January 2021)

amina muaddi ciao bella bag 590€ (£450)

Fendi baguette 1997 blue and white 2200€ (£2100)

Fendi nano baguette charm 950€ (850£)

D&G Vintage gold fanny pack around 200€

Balenciaga hourglass blue bag 1650€ (£1450)

Balenciaga hourglass orange mini bag 850€

Balenciaga hourglass lilac bag 1650€ (£1450)

Prada nylon re-issue blue bag 800€ (£675)

Prada nylon re-issue pink bag 650€ (£590)

Jaquemus yellow mini bag 425€

Louis Vuitton vintage papillon bag around 300€

Pucci vintage bag around 145$

Prada Nylon Tessuto Vela Shoulder Baguette 380£

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

treelaptop

VIP Member
So strange that they’re posting on their stories pics of them stopping and taking pics with their followers makes me think they never usually do this and just are because everyone is starting to go off them.

Reactions: 58

Ciemme25

I follow wardrobe hire and I noticed they posted Cinzia on their stories. I checked the website and found that awful JETTA JUMPSUIT..so I guess she rents the outfits for the IG. (it is said "ONE SIZE FITS MOST 4-18"..so that is the reason why it doesn't fit, they only carry a size)...
Or maybe they buy the items and then give them to wardrobe hire to have them rented?

Schermata 2021-07-07 alle 12.49.04.png

• Wow
  • Sick

lanathebest

Chatty Member
That bed pic from Cinzia made me realize shes just weird like shes weird shes a weirdo something is not clicking with her

• Haha

br0ws3r

VIP Member
I am laughing at how much the girls go off the radar when they aren’t in London 🤣🤣🤣 Is Cinzia stuck in her flat? Is she too good to go out in Nottingham? Cities are cities 🤷🏽‍♀️ I’m sure there’s some street corners they can stand on in Nottingham to take a pic

• Haha
Reactions: 57

lalalele

Sophia was moaning about spending £50 on a suitcase in TK Maxx, meanwhile the one she ordered online was £300...make it make sense. This is why these girls have become so unrelatable. If they were upfront about their lives their fan base would be more supportive.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 56