Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rainonme

Chatty Member
Imagine having to queue outside Tesco in the cold waiting for this pair to finish their photoshoot so u can go in and get your milk ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 47

fauxfreckle

Chatty Member
Not sure if anyone saw the backlash Amanda ensing got recently but her transition reminds me exactly of cinzias. Some get away with it, some don’t. Like you can tell yes, they aren’t BLACK but they’ve clearly changed little things in the name of ‘self love’ and now look racially ambiguous.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

luckyblue

VIP Member
25A293A0-EB09-44F9-A7E8-7FB947B16433.jpeg

no we really must’ve time travelled back to 2014 at some point because who is posting Fiji water as an ✨aesthetic✨ in 2021?

• Haha

hollieacton

when they said that the BEST thing that happened to them this year was that they got to get their nails done right the day before Nottingham moved to tier 4 restrictions, I was like ...👁👄👁... they are so empty in their heads and so simple like they keep going on about this ✨girl boss✨ thing but like who are they trying to fool? I mean I do like them in general and I think they do seem nice and funny girls, however they just seem so plain and quite dumb. anyone get what i mean? they try so hard to project an image of themselves very different from the real one, the one they would like to have. gives me the feeling that they believe what they get to show on the internet, as in like the give the fake vibe that they are X, when they are actually Y, so then they will be convinced that they are actually X

Natnic0

Something that I noticed, it’s a bit hazy in my mind now because I watched it earlier today but in the nye grwm Sophia says something like she hasn’t bought anything new for NYE because there’s no point because they can’t go anywhere. Well then why did they do a “trying on NYE dresses” video???? If they knew there’s no point in buying them then whyyy were they trying to influence others to buy them? They’ll just do any ad that comes their way won’t they

Reactions: 44

bg1234

It’s them not even understanding the roaring 20s came out of prohibition, economic depression & world war 1 for me...

Reactions: 44

Milalemjave1

lewis is the male version of lidia he thinks he’s gods gift 🤢 dunno how cinzia gets the ick from a boy ordering at a restaurant but not from lewis wanting to shag himself

• Haha
Reactions: 43

northernspaces

what’s your Proof she was there on New Years ? What a glass Lidia was using on New Years cinzia also has. Let’s say they all were together on New Years, so what ? What is anyone going to do about it ? You going to report them to the police ? General want to know
are you seriously asking ‘so what’ to covid rules? do you know how many people have died 🙃

Reactions: 43

treelaptop

VIP Member
View attachment 388524
no we really must’ve time travelled back to 2014 at some point because who is posting Fiji water as an ✨aesthetic✨ in 2021?
It’s pissing me off that they aren’t buying anything they’re touching, holding random bottles and then cinzia rearranged all the magazines (and probs didn’t put them back). literally in a pandemic doing a photo shoot in an essential place that others need to go to, Cba with these superspreaders 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

LinaLamont

I could be way off the mark here but I’m starting to think Cinzia’s matcha obsession might be because she’s using it as a substitute for food. I have a history of disordered eating and would do the same thing but with coffee and green tea - I’d drink them constantly and act like it was a personality trait but really I was trying to suppress my hunger. I could just be projecting obviously but she’s just lost so much weight so quickly that it is a bit concerning. I hope I’m wrong and I hope she’s healthy

• Heart

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
That vlog was a WORK day... ???? They literally did nothing. They kept saying ‘we need to do this, that and the next thing’ when the stuff they were saying was really mundane stuff. They were like ‘Today is a work from home day, we need to make some vision boards AND we need to unbox a mirror’ Sorry what?!
- Ordered an açai bowl
- unboxed a mirror
- Had a zoom call with Izzy (they kept saying they had ‘meetings’ but it’s really just a quick call to check in with their manager)
- At this point they finished their working day and Cinzia said they had had a very productive day... lol where?!
- They got home delivery of food for both lunch and dinner, they couldn’t even be arsed to make food for themselves
- Also Cinzia banging her rings and nails on her electric ceramic hob gives me the ABSOLUTE FEAR

Last edited:

LinaLamont

what’s your Proof she was there on New Years ? What a glass Lidia was using on New Years cinzia also has. Let’s say they all were together on New Years, so what ? What is anyone going to do about it ? You going to report them to the police ? General want to know
Is clogging up this thread with illiterate posts really a useful way to spend your time? It’s a gossip thread hun. Build a bridge and get over it.

lilacbutterfly

Chatty Member
Anytime someone tries to excuse Cinzia's blackfishing with cries of "she's italian!!!!!" i'm gonna have to point them in the direction of a recent video of theirs where Cinzia doesn't know how to pronounce gioia, the italian word for joy.
She’s about as Italian as a pizza from the Morrison’s counter

• Haha