Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hbirdette

VIP Member
But they edit their videos so surely they’d have edited that out if they’re trying to hide that they’ve had a gathering? Also what is this with them two and Lidia and her mate taking pictures in front of the same background, it’s just white walls? Who says they don’t all have white walls in their houses haha? Some of you lot really do look too much into things. I actually think they’re both really genuine and they both put in a lot of effort with their content where as other YouTube duos like syd and ell are constantly doing ads and making shit content no one wants to watch because they can’t be bothered.. just saying

I really think a lot of you on here just nit pick at the tiniest things like who actually cares if Sophia does her makeup differently now? Who cares if cinzia did her makeup like arianas??? Have some originality? This probably coming from someone who does the same basic Smokey eye look everyday just chill out guys if you don’t like them, don’t watch them it’s that simple 😂
Lol have you seen cinzias parents house? There is not a clear walll in that house for love nor money 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 55

luckyblue

VIP Member
Lewis is involved in a nugget business now? Why do you need a separate business for pizza, doughnuts, brunch, burgers & nugs? Just open a restaurant at this point my dude

• Haha

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
I think a lot of people on here are actually very jealous of the 3 girls , they are just living there life and making money and don’t think people like to see people be successful, I think Lidia definitely is annoying in terms of she’s copies the other two all the time but Sophia cinzia crack me up i was laughing my head to there latest video
That made me feel quite sick actually 😂 why would I want to be envious of 3 self entitled, racist, ignorant and selfish girls? This has nothing to do with their "success" if you wanna call doing paid hauls of items you hate successful lol

I can speak for a lot of us when we say that I actually liked the 3 girls to begin with but their true colours started coming out and they're not pleasant at all and they don't really deserve the platform they're given. They get away with so much.

• Haha
  • Heart
BD124940-BDCD-413A-9952-DD905C72C260.png

can spend hundreds & thousands on designer items but don’t own a tripod for their JOB lmao give me strength! I actually do like the girls but this made me giggle

luckyblue

VIP Member
I just get bad vibes from Cinzia posting all this Asian stuff. I don’t think I would care if it was someone who genuinely loved that stuff and was doing it for fun instead of posting a photo. I just feel like she’s using it all as an aesthetic which is where it crosses over into not being okay. Like she wants everyone to see that she’s drinking matcha and eating sushi and snacks from the Asian supermarket, she watches mukbangs from Asian creators, listening to kpop, etc. I know she does like it, but it’s the way she has to be seen liking it and include it in all her content that I think is a bit weird.

Reactions: 53

luckyblue

VIP Member
So they only wore chocolate when the blue merch came out, now that the chocolate merch is coming out they’re only wearing blue. You ok huns?

• Haha
Reactions: 49
First post here so hi! But wow.
I don’t follow either of them anymore, just read here and thought I’d give my 2 cents on them (followed them for years):

1. They’re SO shallow, it actually hurts my head thinking about them.
Like imagine a group of people having a conversation that’s NOT about clothes (I’m not even gonna say fashion, cause they couldn’t have a proper conversation about fashion, fashion houses, their heritage etc. - they’re not fashion influencers, they’re fashion followers) and them having to contribute 🙂 imagine them answering the most basic questions, like why do we have seasons? Why do time zones exist? How are planes able to fly? What’s the biggest country in the world? - YOU CAN’T! Because they quite obviously are such empty-headed creatures, it’s worrying.

2. They’re transparent - so easy to read and extremely predictable.
I’d say I’m good at reading people, and again, it just hurts to see how young girls are blindly following them. They’re besties with Naomi and Summer - both of whom are WAGs. That alone explains their desperate attention seeking techniques, pretending to ‘live their best lives’ and trying to look rich. You can tell they lose their shit over the slightest idea of possible ‘clout’ that a future partner could bring them, and are chasing Z listers/footballers/anyone with a verified tick and a few followers. I dated a high profile footballer back in the day, and I almost want them to fall for one so they can see how narcissistic most of them are. They’d be put in their place quicker than they could spell ‘clout’ - the amount of attention and dms these kind of people get (especially the more good looking ones) is insane. And them two are average looking at best. So I can only imagine the embarrassment of them publicising their new relationship with someone ‘famous’, and then facing the harsh reality of dating someone like that. Their egos are through the roof now (most of which is fake confidence, in my opinion), and they’ll be hit hard when they start dating.

3. They straight up live a fake life.
Again, it’s beyond obvious what they’re actually like, compared to what they portray on socials. It’s actually sad that Cinzia has felt the need to completely change near everything about her. It’s a prime example of how social media affects us all, but influencers in particular. They were average girls posting ‘fashion’ content back in the day. But morphed into whoever they’re pretending to be now. The blatant COPYING of every other popular influencer in hopes to attract the same kind of audience, and quite literally become them as a result, is just shocking. You can tell they’ve always been like this - I remember them always absolutely idolising Negin, now they’re idolising every other girl on insta.

I remember they were at Coachella (the Revolve party, I believe), and saw Shani Grimmond. They were literally sat on the sidelines gossiping, and saying how they wish they could just go up to her, but they wouldn’t dare. Now I’ve seen Cinzia commenting on Shani’s insta photos, licking her ass.

I genuinely think the extra 100k or so followers have given them this false sense of confidence. They think they’re untouchable (hence the breaking of lockdown rules), they think that anything they post is gonna be looked at as ‘inspo’ and that they look good in absolutely everything (if anyone outside of their stan circle looked at them on the street, they’d laugh). Same with the awkward poses and Sophia posing with her mouth wide open. It’s like she’s taking inspo from actual MODELS, and doing the same. Do you really think your gaping mouth looks good at every angle hun? Do you think that just because someone that’s built different wore a corset halfway down their waist, that it looks good on you too, Cinz?

They really do live a false reality, I bet they think people can’t see straight through them. Like huns, it’s obvious that you come home, put a pair of joggers on like every one of us, and just sit there watching shit TV. The difference is, most of us don’t live for the ‘aesthetic’, and buy uncomfortable sofas just so that they look ‘pinterest worthy’, we actually care about the quality of our LIFE.

ahhhh, this was such a rant, sorry if you read it all. But I truly think certain influencers need a reality check. They skipped uni and are now behaving like 19yo students whose boyfriends just left them cause ‘the distance was just not gonna work’. Butthurt, faking happiness, and everything else. 😪

• Heart

caz95

Please Cin we get it, you like matcha tea - it doesn't make you individual or quirky.

Like how many days of the year is she going to keep taking photos and insta stories of her matcha. It's the equivalent of me taking a photo of my glass of water everytime I drink it... It's like she has nothing more of her personality to give other than matcha and that sofa.

• Haha

Tea4u

VIP Member
Sophia just posted that the vlog is uploading after some “technical difficulties” 👀
Aka probably left in details about Lidia and Olivia being there and scrambling to edit after seeing the backlash Madison Sarah, Hannah Renee and Rach Leary and co got 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 48

luckyblue

VIP Member
04E02DA3-D8BC-4170-811E-ABD19255B2B1.png

I have multiple qualms with this 😭 Firstly babes the point of legally having to disclose your ads is for people to SEE IT and know it’s an ad, you can’t hide it in the corner. Secondly, don’t pretend you give a shite about it being “all natural” and sustainable 🥺🥺🥺 🤍🤍🤍, all you post is fast fashion. You’re doing it because you’re being compensated 🙄

• Haha

Samize

If I saw another picture of Cinzia curtains with “🥺” and her matcha pond water looking ass drink ANOTHER FUCKING DAY IM GOING TO BLEACH MY EYES. Is that how shit and bland her creativity is?? She basically don’t do anything all day- Sophia even edits the YouTub vids so why doesn’t she do something that actually has substance! It’s a joke how much of a copy is this girl?? She sits her ass on Instagram all day looking at what she can copy from other influencers. It actually pisses me off so much. And I know people usually favour Cinzias personality but to me she sounds and acts so bitchy self centred-I don’t get the hype at all with these girls

• Haha

Milalemjave1

oop look what’s just been posted...this is the same acc that posted abt lidia catfishing too🤫they have almost 10k followers so there’s a chance this could gain attention
686C0235-F18F-49F2-842A-2FA53AE5E586.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 47