Sopherina

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watch her? I used to really enjoy her content before she met her wet blanket of a-boyfriend, since then she has become so dull. Im assuming it’s him that encouraged her to go down the food review & food challenge videos as she only started doing them when he appeared.
She’s basically a Zoella wannabe, she lounges around all day every day watching Christmas films.
(Don’t even get me started on the whole autumnal era we had that started in August)
I don’t understand how her channel is bringing in enough money for her to have this lounge around all day lifestyle.
Also why must you have your mouth open in every single thumbnail with a fake surprised look??
E82D9853-438A-4513-A071-9DDFE9454781.png

Reactions: 2
I did enjoy some of her videos when I found her but then realised its just all samey samey. Every youtuber seems to be obsessed with autumnal and cosiness this year, And i’m a autmn/winter/cold girl (before it became cool) but its just sooo boring now

Reactions: 3
I do quite like her, I find she's honest when she's reviewing produce. Only thing irritating me is her constant whinging about having flu. If she's so ill, stop being a martyr, rest and restart filming when you're better.

Reactions: 1
I do think she is ok. However I am over the constant Christians content and Aldi hauls. Would be interesting to see her do something fresh.

Hadnt watched her for ages and her vegan fast food one popped up. Has she always had such a big face or is it a recent thing?

Hadnt watched her for ages and her vegan fast food one popped up. Has she always had such a big face or is it a recent thing?
Funny you mentioned that as I’ve thought over the past couple of months that her face looks swollen some how?!

I thought exactly the same thing, I don't watch her regularly

aw i actually love her. She’s definitely changed over time but i think it’s for the better. Lawrence seems a tad weird though but i like them. They’re my kind of people! She’s so normal and down to earth unlike other youtubers

Reactions: 4
I don’t mind her. Something to watch when you’re bored.

However, I wish she’d stop going on about that potato chip cutter thing she has, and how it’s saved her so much money on buying oven chips. Really? I doubt she’s even broke even on it yet! Unless they were eating a bag of frozen chips each every day!

Very sad to hear about her Dad, hope she is doing ok, esp under these circumstances and not being able to be with family

Only just started watching her recently and I’m glad I subscribed. She seems nice and normal which is sometimes lacking on YouTube. I have no interest in food challenges or comparing brands so don’t watch them, but I really enjoy her food hauls and what I eat videos!

I was very sad to hear about her dad 😔 awful to lose anyone at any time but as the person above said it must be harder not being able to be with family at the moment.

I love Sophies channel. Probably one of the very few remaining down to earth youtubers. I am glad her content has changed, shes come out and said she disgarees with fast fashion and wont be taking her channel there after learning about the impact, a lot of "influencers" should take this step..but they dont want to lose sponsorships from fast fashion companies.
It is so heartbreaking, she always speaks of her dad, I cant imagine what shes going through.

• Heart
I watched her for a while and really generally like her with some irritating habits but hey we are all human! But I feel like now she is gaining subscribers she is becoming big headed and trying to get in with the “cool” croud of youtubers and instsgrammers... also, I messaged her a couple of times and not once my message was replied to or acknowledged. Come on girl, you’re not that big and also I thought you love all your followers like family? 😒😒 replied to all big accounts though... 😒
Don’t mind her boyfriend, he loves her and supports her channel. They may not be most fun ppl but neither am I lol

Reactions: 3
It bothers me that they purchased that Aldi food parcel for entertainment purposes. She argued in the comments that a lot of her subscribers would rely on her video to see if it’s worth it.
But on the Aldi website you can see exactly what’s inside the box?!

Th
It bothers me that they purchased that Aldi food parcel for entertainment purposes. She argued in the comments that a lot of her subscribers would rely on her video to see if it’s worth it.
But on the Aldi website you can see exactly what’s inside the box?!
That’s what I thought! She kept on saying she had no idea what’s in it but information is public and I knew what’s in it without buying it...

Th

That’s what I thought! She kept on saying she had no idea what’s in it but information is public and I knew what’s in it without buying it...
Yep - I think she’s hoping/assuming most of her viewers are dumb.

Not keen on her at all. I get an insincere vibe from her. One thing that really winds me up is when she says ‘are you ok?!’ in situations where it doesn’t remotely work. I think she was talking about a price of air freshener once and she was like “are you ok?!’ Why wouldn’t the company be ok? Shut up. She also buys a lot of plastic wrapped crap and preaches sustainability. Nope.

Reactions: 5
ok... so... i know i eat like a pig... but, in her latest video (25£ aldi grocery challenge) she says that a can of soup is enough for 2 people.. how? this tiny ass can of soup is enoughl... and why can't these people make their own soup?

• Haha
Reactions: 5