Sopherina

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For me it's how long she takes showing her aldi grocery haul meal ideas, she waffles on soooo much about every......single.....item just cook it woman!!!

Reactions: 2
Haven’t watched anything of here’s in ages. How is it possible that bloke has got creepier!

The state of him with his moustache he looks creepy.

And it's her season "the grinch" .
View attachment 2569128
he’s such a try hard.
Annoyed me when he started to critique the prawn toast even when he didn’t eat it. It’s her channel but somehow all the videos featuring him become the lawrence show.

I want to tear off my ears when she sings words. She sang M&S in this one

Reactions: 3
She never mentions her wanky meal ideas app these days, I wonder if it's still up and running?

Is that the App she was charging people for, with the ideas you get free on YT anyway.
yep, it was the best thing ever apparently and she was charging a fiver a month for it! Not heard her mention it for ages hmmmm

Reactions: 1
You are doing better than me I can't even hate watch her face anymore.

She's not linking the log cabin as she has "issues" with the owner ...

It's obvious she's angry they didn't give her a discount after she said she's a "vlogger"

She's not linking the log cabin as she has "issues" with the owner ...

It's obvious she's angry they didn't give her a discount after she said she's a "vlogger"
She's coming across very smug these days, "im in my cook from scratch era" oh duck off!

She's coming across very smug these days, "im in my cook from scratch era" oh duck off!
I haven't watched a video in ages as they all seem to be the same thing from the titles and just can't sit through the smugness.