Soph_b / Sophiena_Official

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone watch her tiktoks? I liked her, she does slimming world and she’s so funny. But then the children started appearing and although they are super cute, I don’t think that’s appropriate. Just my personal views. I’ve just seen her live and thought crikey she’s been on a while…I saw her on about 7am when I was in bed scrolling 😆 anyhow…i watched just now for a little while and then I heard that iconic line….”Halloween gifts mean I drop you a follow” do these gifts cost people money? Is she begging for money? What do these people get from these gifts? She’s gone down in my estimation now 😔

Reactions: 6
I watch her a few times it's because she's playing that Halloween game that tiktok has got set up so there's loads of them trying to get up to 1st place

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Yeah if they want to they don't have to .but it's tiktok game .like I will send gifts to people occasionally but like the cheap gifts and I do it like once a month and only if I can afford it .I don't understand people who spend 100s a night

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Yeah if they want to they don't have to .but it's tiktok game .like I will send gifts to people occasionally but like the cheap gifts and I do it like once a month and only if I can afford it .I don't understand people who spend 100s a night
So then they’re literally asking for money? See for me, this is when they cross the line from doing it just for a laugh, to then going down the ‘influencer’ route!

Reactions: 4
Yeah that's true but they don't always people start sending them it but then again to stop that from happening they just can turn there gifts of .plus tiktok takes a percentage of so it's pointless sending gifts to he honest.but tiktok doesn't help themselves by making these games up

I wouldn't say accepting gifts is going down the influencer route I would say it's when you do just tiktok on its own and start these stupid teleshopping lives that people are doing lately

Yeah that's true but they don't always people start sending them it but then again to stop that from happening they just can turn there gifts of .plus tiktok takes a percentage of so it's pointless sending gifts to he honest.but tiktok doesn't help themselves by making these games up

I wouldn't say accepting gifts is going down the influencer route I would say it's when you do just tiktok on its own and start these stupid teleshopping lives that people are doing lately
Maybe, maybe not, but it’s going down the beggy route! Like you say, they can turn the gifts off…but she hasn’t so 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I have to agree! I used to really enjoy her lives as she's very entertaining, however she now seems to be focusing on getting gifts and increasing her followers. You can tell she also seems to get quite irritated when the children interupt her lives, but stays on for ages. She also doesn't seem to handle criticism very well and will call out any negative comments with a video response.

Reactions: 8
I only started following soph a few weeks ago due to Ben and I love her energy but actually quite worried at the amount she drinks on live at night.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I have to agree! I used to really enjoy her lives as she's very entertaining, however she now seems to be focusing on getting gifts and increasing her followers. You can tell she also seems to get quite irritated when the children interupt her lives, but stays on for ages. She also doesn't seem to handle criticism very well and will call out any negative comments with a video response.
I’ve noticed that too..heard her child swearing in the background on one and she disappeared you could hear her getting in a temper with them then returned to live.. and apparently she doesn’t care.. but apparently will go out of her way to find who you.. she doesn’t seem like the funny happy positive person she made out in the beginning

She seems as what I can only describe as jittery, like when someone has way too much coffee. I liked her at first but she grates on me now.

Was anyone on her live on Saturday when someone asked if she had problems? 👀
Honestly thought tit was about to hit the fan.

• Wow
She is on again begging to get to the top of the game. Many dodge things with this lady….. people were asking about flowers, people have order so called merch but has anyone actually got it? What is happening with all this money? And where is Rantz seem funny he hasn’t been around her recently, has he distanced himself from her?

Reactions: 4
I really enjoyed soph for a while, she popped up on my FYP, she is live ALLLLL the time, especially for someone who has a family. When her account was small ish, I enjoyed it. But now she's grown, just gone to her head. I dislike her cathedral city song. 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.