SoniaxFyza #8 Brummie curry loving Virgo unapologetically a racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a quick FYI, if anyone wants to dm Dubai police, to report soniaxfyza then plz do. You don’t a need passport number or anything, write them and send whatever evidence files pics etc, I did it a few days ago and whether they act on it or not, it’s still worth a shot. ♥
They absolutely will act though. 😬

Reactions: 3
What’s in Susu’s pockets? Is that her pretend hips? Strange they only come out from her pockets 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
What’s in Susu’s pockets? Is that her pretend hips? Strange they only come out from her pockets
🧻🧻🧻🧻 except they’ll be needing that now for all the tears they’ll be shedding.. it’s all about “angles” now bc she said she doesn’t have an ass..why?? Bc Kim has gone smaller.. like seriously just give it up 🤦🏽‍♀️
Let’s exchange them for Shamima.. at least she seems remorseful whether it’s genuine or not. SF on a dinghy to somewhere😵

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
FAEZA SHAHZAD ALI, you can’t come back from this. Just opened another can of worms😂😂😂😂😂💀💀💀💀💀you stupid stupid thot, did you actually think we wouldn’t screenshot anything????? Did you actually think there wouldn’t be any consequences for your vile words???? Hahaahah u DUMB witch🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I bet when faeza seen the headlines
KYLIE AND KIM LOOKALIKES, she was buzzing, thennnn they chucked up their mugshots 😂😂 her blood pressure shot through the roof. Sonia was sat in the corner chewing an apple 🐴

I got a feeling that even IF they come back in any way from this, they’l be backing digging their own graves 🙄🙄

• Haha
What’s in Susu’s pockets? Is that her pretend hips? Strange they only come out from her pockets 🤣🤣🤣

WHAT ON EARTH 😩 the stuffed pockets are so noticeable, are you not “embarazzed” Sonia.
you have no hips, no personality, you’re a btec version of Kim, for the love of God stop it.
Faezas extensions look awful.

• Haha
  • Sick
I bet when faeza seen the headlines
KYLIE AND KIM LOOKALIKES, she was buzzing, thennnn they chucked up their mugshots 😂😂 her blood pressure shot through the roof. Sonia was sat in the corner chewing an apple 🐴

I got a feeling that even IF they come back in any way from this, they’l be backing digging their own graves 🙄🙄
Give Sonia some sugar cubes too for her butt so she can take the 🧻 out. If they come back, it’ll be more car crash entertainment.. people with beady eyes and hawks will be ready to put them in their place…again

• Haha
Reactions: 15
5A4BC090-517A-4685-84AE-E0813F3CB2D0.jpeg
All that money on procedures just to end up looking botched. This is the same girl that was body shaming and calling someone “ugly” make it make sense.

all that comes to mind is the poor UK bride who had to put up with faeza’s greasy hair and dandruff on her wedding day 🤢🤢 is she in her pajamas here?
2DCE1510-5122-4115-A19A-5DF56A31A18C.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I wouldnt ever apologise for these two but after seeing their dancing on tiktok, on behalf of the UK i apologise for you poor people having to witness that 🙊🙊 the confidence in the face when they do the body roll is shocking, next time girls tell your body to listen to your big heads 😂😂 theres a gap in the market for WD40 someone send them the link

• Haha
FAEZA SHAHZAD ALI, you can’t come back from this. Just opened another can of worms😂😂😂😂😂💀💀💀💀💀you stupid stupid thot, did you actually think we wouldn’t screenshot anything????? Did you actually think there wouldn’t be any consequences for your vile words???? Hahaahah u DUMB witch🤣🤣🤣🤣
Another day, another racist video from Fartza Begum

I wouldnt ever apologise for these two but after seeing their dancing on tiktok, on behalf of the UK i apologise for you poor people having to witness that 🙊🙊 the confidence in the face when they do the body roll is shocking, next time girls tell your body to listen to your big heads 😂😂 theres a gap in the market for WD40 someone send them the link
It’s the sheer arrogance for me 😵
the way Sonia raises her arms in the air in all videos 🤡 gets very tedious after watching it the first few times

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m new here couldn’t help but join the party🤣

ummm ive happened to Google them just to have a nosy and I found Their blog… she claims that her accutine made her lips SWELL and her NOSE GOT SMALLER????😩😩😩😭😭😭😭

SISSSS, ive never been on that stuff but can someone confirm that’s not what happens when you on the stuff?? Cus if it’s true I am asking for the prescription ASAP!🤣🤣
Being from a Latin country, us latinas do not claim her. And makes me die when I see her failing lip miming Latino music I cringe so hard ….

Attachments

• Haha
Faeza was 19/20 in 2012. She wasnt really a child like she claims.
Shes literally contradicting herself. Youre bleeping racist and you wanna come for a race for being racist? 😭😭😭 Youre living in an Arab country and are still racist towards people of your OWN. I swear her and Sonia share one brain cell bc how can you actually be this deluded.

• Haha
Remember when she used to spam every Kim k picture on Kim’s insta page with “my sister looks just like Kim, come to my account to take a look”
literally every few comments later it was “SoniaxKardashian” comment, over and over again. I went to take a look and it was just Sonia‘s side profile looking down, hair pulled back and make up similar to Kim’s.
fast forward to a few years later and they are telling some interviewer they didn’t even know who Kim was 🤡🤡🤡🤡
The very foundation of these two have been built on lies 😑

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Well lets be fair if she cant even spell her own name truthfully on the video then people watching it can take that for whats to follow. Girl its spelt Faeza, lets start at the basic’s then we’ll move on to telling fibs

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.