SoniaxFyza #8 Brummie curry loving Virgo unapologetically a racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a throwback from thread#5 clearly we chatted about a rant where she was shirking out in all its glory…but this:-????
EBC82A03-E561-407C-A663-E3B6C2B04F34.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
i dunno about anyone else but i love watching her tit apology video and watching her BEG US to forgive her.
thats right faeza, the girl who thought she was untouchable, youre down on your knees begging pakistan to forgive you.

below is me doing similar to what you did at the end of your second voice note where you said "HAHAHAHAHAH bleep HAHAHAHHA":

HAHAHAHAHHAHA PAKISTAN HAHAHAHAHHA

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Now do an apology video in Arabic for us Arabic speakers seeing as you’re going down this route…. 😂 this is the time to showcase the two languages you speak off ⏰ . Yallah bsoura3… I thought most of your followers are from Saudi 🇸🇦? Don’t we all deserve an apology video bil araby? Btw it’s not hard to find the real demographic stats of your followers💀

what an absolute pair of hamaras, sorry but for
You to take the Islamic route after you’ve denounced it, I can only hope for your sake it’s genuine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Oh My!! I can’t with this girl. Is she really turning to our beautiful religion now that’s she being buried for her disgusting behaviour. Leave Islam alone!! Argh! Silly girl. She’s just so lucky that Allah is the most forgiving and He will forgive her for all her filthy attitude and racism! :( Faiza, you can never succeed by denouncing Islam. You’re living proof!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Did i just hear Faeza say ‘she has a lot of Pakistani friends’ and would never say anything to offend the community? (Sorry Im late) But witch??? YOU ARE PAKISTANI. YOUR FAMILY IS PAKISTANI. The way she will do ANYTHING to lie about her ethnicity is actually insane!!! Like everyone knows. Birth certificates. Newspapers. Tik Toks. Theyre only lying to themselves. Theres nothing bleeping wrong with being Pakistani. Pakistanis are beautiful and have a very rich culture. She should be proud of where shes from! If she actually wants to ‘apologize’ and be a better person then she should start on a clean slate by admitting to all her lies and just being completely transparent but she doesn’t give a duck. Ive never seen someone continue to lie even tho they’ve obviously been exposed. Its pathetic and humiliating. I honestly pity them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
We need evidence exposed of them doing non muslim things, start digging girls

Reactions: 11
I wonder if Henna/her family are into religion? Only thought that because Faeza could be using it as a manipulative tactic to stop her from sharing more..
Let’s not give FRAUDZA ideas. No one believes whatever comes out of Fyza mouth anyway and if she keeps mud slinging even from fake accounts ( coz we can smell the bullshit of your breath FRAUDZA over international waters ) she could literally say anything about them and not one is will care because we know , we can feel the truth deep down in our soul and henna has something from all us her ex- cousins won’t have. She and her family have out respect no matter what. How dignified they remained why anus breath was slinging mud about them before.

Oh and that’s another thing she has that they don’t have… dignity.

Like damn Fyza …. Where’s your dignity 🤣

Reactions: 9
Someone needs to tell her imaginary friends and paid bots don’t count.

Fraudza I swear must be smoking crack.

She don’t even have ONE friend.

Did i just hear Faeza say ‘she has a lot of Pakistani friends’ and would never say anything to offend the community? (Sorry Im late) But witch??? YOU ARE PAKISTANI. YOUR FAMILY IS PAKISTANI. The way she will do ANYTHING to lie about her ethnicity is actually insane!!! Like everyone knows. Birth certificates. Newspapers. Tik Toks. Theyre only lying to themselves. Theres nothing bleeping wrong with being Pakistani. Pakistanis are beautiful and have a very rich culture. She should be proud of where shes from! If she actually wants to ‘apologize’ and be a better person then she should start on a clean slate by admitting to all her lies and just being completely transparent but she doesn’t give a duck. Ive never seen someone continue to lie even tho they’ve obviously been exposed. Its pathetic and humiliating. I honestly pity them.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
just seen the recent snap, firstly why is she using Islam after bashing it..and always saying she’s Jewish and crystal Astrology person and now using Islamic quotes.??? She’s acc a joke man it’s so funny what is she doing 💀💀??? I thought she was taking a break and she’s still posting ?? Wouldn’t even be surprised if she starts wearing the hijab and claiming she’s a Muslim now at this point

She’s posted more Islamic quotes on sc
It feels illegal to watch her post Islamic quotes-

• Haha
Reactions: 14
just seen the recent snap, firstly why is she using Islam after bashing it..and always saying she’s Jewish and crystal Astrology person and now using Islamic quotes.??? She’s acc a joke man it’s so funny what is she doing 💀💀??? I thought she was taking a break and she’s still posting ?? Wouldn’t even be surprised if she starts wearing the hijab and claiming she’s a Muslim now at this point

It feels illegal to watch her post Islamic quotes-
She was inspired by this pic 😭

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Guys she should not be able to get away with it. Everyone someone is racist they think they can apologise, lay low for a bit and then come back to light like nothing ever happened. She is not a toddler. She is an almost 30 year old woman. She has been racist all her life and now suddenly after the DM and the Sun news articles and the brands speaking against racism, she has had an epiphany 😵💫 she has plenty of time to reflect after the voice note and her initial thoughts were “I said what I said”, never for a second she admitted to being wrong or racist. Just stop Faeza 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥
she thinks the classic apology video is gonna save her looool. Also why is she Now posting Islamic quotes to show she’s genuine like tf. Also love how we finished a whole thread in a day!

Reactions: 14
Wow . How are people finding these family pictures anywyas? It’s crazy how much exposing can happen
Courtesy of Henna. Please come back girl. Theyve been bashing you and your family long enough. They deserve everything thats coming their way. Dont let them stop you from telling your truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
sooo obsessed with arabs!! what does you being a racist pig to pakistanis have to do with us????
As an Arab we do not claim her. A lot of Arabs i know that arent even on tattle or anything have posted about their racism on their stories. None of us claim her and she knows it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.