Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sJKW

Why is it swollen did she get blasted?
prolly blasted although her eyes are so swollen now all the time, I don’t know how… is it filler?
There’s something about her swollen eyes and the lids they way they are just look like a pair of vagina lips. I’ve always thought this. Just so weird why someone want their eyes looking like labias.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Son123

Well well well… sorry not sorry…may Allah grant their Grandad Jannah! However just seen these on slimey adams fb. Lmao… can we just look at the kaleejis he’s tagged.
Mian saab most DEFINITELY looks like he's sun bathing on jumeirah beach…..THESE ARE ALL FAEZA
AND SONIAS FAMILY
Nah, man. This is unnecessary.

Jakey_timbits

They are far too irrelevant to even have a documentary on them, best they can get is tiktoks and youtube of their lies!😂
Well they're not the only ones who are trying to change their ethnicities and they certainly won't be the last ! 😅 However they're the poster children of horrible plastic surgery, racism, self hate, Kim/ Kylie wannabes, and above all they're thirsty scammers who will do anything for a quick buck even if that means posing as knock off Kardashians for untalented rap artists and being porta potties for rich old men!! 🙄🤷 They're a great bad example on cultural appropriation on social media so I think that deserves an in depth documentary lol 🤣 the joke writes itself !

• Haha

rosesrevenge

Chatty Member
Sonia has changed her Instagram account that had the planet and French bio to this
Not the French bio probably because their “dating” guys from their French managers crew

when they were “dating” Arab guys it was in Arabic.

• Haha
  • Heart

Allthatgoss

I know that their dad still gives salaam and stuff but I wasn't aware that he was ever acting arab etc. He was usually quite religious in school days. When their mum walked past she didn't even smile at this point.. keep in mind she'd call the girls to the house when she needed their help because faeza wouldn't listen but after they started this dubai life, she acted like she didn't know them.
But she went to see them in dubai ? All
The pictures of their mum that Fyza has posted show them all being very close . She even shares text messages from
Her mum And she makes it out like their dad is very open minded and approves of their life style. I’m confused

Reactions: 4

nosheentyyy

Omg that’s crazy! But why did she decide to go Dubai? One day she just packed her bag and decided that was it for her?

kabbey

Could someone start a new thread please? I would but I don’t know how to, still 🤣 I promise I have tried!

Someone came up with the best new thread name a few pages back, I can’t remember it but I’m sure it was the most popular.
Mute mule and jigsaw face (henna’s nickname for them) lmao

• Haha

MarriotBonvoy

Chatty Member
I mean I know a few people from Birmingham and not one of them says ‘mom’. Why would Birmingham be any different from the rest of the UK? At the end of the day, if you’re from UK, it’s spelt mUm, you say mUm, not mOm. Even if some people do use it there, it’s obvious these two use it to sound American or whatever the hell accent they are trying to go for. Anything to distance themselves from the UK.
There is something called “dialect” and “accent”…
I’m from Newcastle and sound nothing like anyone from the midlands . We also say “mam” not Mum.

Annie21

I DM’d several people earlier today with the below message, Mariam (Rod) has just responded and unfollowed them 👏🏼, plus two other Asian MUAs

They are still following her but I’m sure a unfollow will happen soon 👀

View attachment 889274
Could you please copy and paste this message onto here? I will also message some influencers that are still following them. Thank you

Annie21

From what I know when I was in school, I didn't hear anything bad about her. She was obsessed with Zac Efron as was I at the time lol, my friends said she was actually really nice and her mum used to say she was worried about her following faezas footsteps.
Do you know how much of their education they completed? I don’t think they have any degrees or qualifications.

Cl39

This is when Faeza ruined her naturally pretty face. There was nothing wrong with her until she ended up looking like this. Her nose eyes mouth all was proportioned as God had intended it. Very sad
I think this was after her nose job and she had lip fillers

I think this was after her nose job and she had lip fillers
Oh that’s what you meant haha my bad after her surgery

razthetaz

Vanity femme has her own thread. She acting like she’s miss perfect and loving the bad attention Sf currently getting but she’s no better too 😂🤮

• Haha

Annie21

I said I was going to stay away for a while but it’ll get a point out there before I do because it annoyed me haha (I’m the girl who got doxxed btw for the newbies)
That tiktok there is by @ome and when I asked her to address what happened to me she was so rude and said she doesn’t give a shit. Literally no other influencer was as rude as she was. She was talking about how the sisters shouldn’t be exposed so they can work on their pErOnsAl dEveLvoPmeNt. Of course she’s joined the tiktok clout hype and suddenly ✨cares✨and when I confronted her about that her efforts at defending herself were pathetic 😂😂😂
Is that the Canadian or American girl who had a nose job? What exactly did she say to you?
What ever happened to standing and supporting women, speaking up for your community.