Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

florals

Chatty Member
so wait, how old was she when she wanted to get married and how old was her cousin… cuz her and Sonia’s racist tweets were from 2012 about inbreds etc….
I’m confused with this and also it doesn’t explain why they’re all like that? Also if Sonia is really nice..doesn’t add up with the racist tweets

Reactions: 2

Cl39

I'm telling you I literally saw one of them today with their dad. She used to deny having him as a brother (Adam) because she said he was "ugly". It was actually sad, when he walked in the room the girls (my friends/her ex friends) we're so confused because they didn't know about him sadly.
How do you know them?

Reactions: 1

sJKW

They’re at it again. Doing the most to change their Snapchat username to try and claim ‘iT WaS a FaKe AcCOunt 🥴🥴’ when it comes to all the racist stuff she’s posted on there. FYI before she bullshits everyone again with ‘you can’t change your username’, yes sweetie, you absolutely can & people know this. 😘
Their SC account is gone? I can’t find the one they were posting on before, unless I’m blocked?

• Heart
Sonia fighting for her life online rn. The screenshots are all there. They made the fly on the wall and Jeremy Kyle interview for clout and to seem popular enough to have real Twitter haters. They ran their own hate accounts to have flame wars against each other the same way they have a bunch of fake Soniaxfyza fan accounts. Allow it.
Where can I find this fly on the wall

AlgerBxo

My family own a few properties in Knightsbridge London and we’ve had an enquiry from the PA of the princess of Dubai who wants to stay for 3 months
(That’s right Faeza there are some wealthy people on this thread, we ain’t all poor, bitter, jealous and ugly like you called us)

الحمد لله it is what it is but we don’t boast

anyway, if I get a moment with her alone I will mention to her about you and show her your videos loool

btw boo
You’re Snapchat famous now

View attachment 899055View attachment 899056

oooooshhh this ones gotta hurt 😂

“Brum..? Ewww” 😂

View attachment 899060
I was just coming here to post this! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Sonia is just as bad. You might have seen these tweets before but she can’t come back from this and become the face of Soniaxfyza again.
Ngl reading some of these hurt.
To Faeza saying ‘my sister has never been racist’ is the biggest lie, but then again everything they’ve said has been a lie.
On Sonia’s profile they keep mentioning some video, has anyone seen it?

Cl39

Sorry for asking, but what exactly is a call girl? Is it just phone sex or do they literally have to be on calll lol??

fruitboba

No hun, on Twitter. If you click on the link, it says only viewable with permission. So, has anyone seen “that” video?
I’ve seen it but I can’t remember what was said. It was just an animated video called fly on the wall or something. It was 2 girls supposed to be those 2.