SoniaxFyza #8 Brummie curry loving Virgo unapologetically a racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing as we haven’t found the vid yet, just going to leave this here in case people start thinking only the Asians have a vendetta against her..
73AB0DB6-D0E9-4DA3-A021-772F705E75D3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So I saw this and it got me thinking of this bimbo Durani, maybe we should ask her on her jewellery page if her “brand” support them? That might get her to unfollow?
Also I’m aware Pakistanis/Afghans have some unsettled issues but I mean they’ve also insulted Afghans so why is she still following :unsure:

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I tried messaging media outlets in Pakistan because she targeted Pakistanis in the VN and a lot of Pakistanis unawarely still follow SxF. Might as well get the word out there. Hopefully they catch up and get these racists cancelled for good!

Reactions: 22
Wait so is this the brother? Doing his rounds 😂
Why is the brother using his mother’s surname?😂😂😂😂

This is what I don’t understand….why mute Susu🐴is acting like her💩 don’t stink and she’s above all this… acting like an entitled princess jasmine… like she’s innocent in all this …witch plz … fatza maybe crazy but they came as a 2for1 package….now suddenly she’s become independent ….gets to play dumb (not hard) then gets to gallop off the scene…and we’re left with fatza speaking for her saying she’s not a racist…well why she speaking for her ??and clarifying for her…for what reason …if she wasn’t involved?? Or complicit …🐴Susu is a big woman take responsibility…and if she was anything like her idol Kim K ..who at leasts defends or sticks up for fam…she woulda made that apology with her sister….or at least sat there with her mouth open or whatever it is she does… at least to she gives a 💩…but instead she allowed her her sister made this disastrous vn …then validate that vn…”with don’t try and claim me and my Sister” ….when all she had to do put out a msg or vid saying sorry guys my sis is going thru some “deep rooted” 💩 ..but this isn’t what I’m/were about or whatevs… but she’s just a 🐍fully enabling and complicit…. Her plastic ass needs to be dragged as much as fartza…🙄….but I guess they trying to protect the cash cow … she’s obviously the one getting their bills paid with her “work”…seriously f her….😏
Beautifully written💕

Reactions: 9
Faeza needs to take note of this lmao. Do you get it now Faeza? We know you’re both still reading here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Vanity femme has her own thread. She acting like she’s miss perfect and loving the bad attention Sf currently getting but she’s no better too 😂🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Vanity femme has her own thread. She acting like she’s miss perfect and loving the bad attention Sf currently getting but she’s no better too 😂🤮
Not many influencers out there that are close to perfect, but none can be as stupid as SF even if they are are rude arrogant or just fake in other ways.. they know that whatever 💩 they’ve done is still not as bad as SF..and they’re probably right…but let SF be an example to influencers that they’re not safe and can go down as fast as they went up.

I have the full video
Would you share or spread to make it known that this isn’t just an Asian/Pakistani thing so that it can fizzle down?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I DM’d several people earlier today with the below message, Mariam (Rod) has just responded and unfollowed them 👏🏼, plus two other Asian MUAs

They are still following her but I’m sure a unfollow will happen soon 👀

View attachment 889274
Could you please copy and paste this message onto here? I will also message some influencers that are still following them. Thank you

Reactions: 4
I know we keep talking about Faeza and that racist rant but I’m going to start saying Sonia and Faeza’s racist rant. They are a brand and Faeza is the spokesperson, if Sonia doesn’t agree with FAeza’s hate towards Pakistanis and would like to denounce racism, she needs to out and clarify it in a video or release a statement like Misguided, PLT and Shein, until then it’s Sonia and FAeza’s racist rant and they are both as racist as each other.
Start practicing your UAE Kuwaiti Turkish Iraqi accent Susu 😂

SoniaxFyza say the rant came from a place of anger, in a moment of rage however if you listen to the ending again that laugh suggests she thoroughly enjoyed getting that hate finally off her chest. She sounded very happy and pleased to have released all that nasty ness after years of holding it in since her Twitter days. Thanks to the girl, SxF finally had an outlet to release all that hatred towards the entire Pakistani community once and for all. She wasn’t angry, she was just thinking out loud 🤮🤮🤮

Not many influencers out there that are close to perfect, but none can be as stupid as SF even if they are are rude arrogant or just fake in other ways.. they know that whatever 💩 they’ve done is still not as bad as SF..and they’re probably right…but let SF be an example to influencers that they’re not safe and can go down as fast as they went up.

Would you share or spread to make it known that this isn’t just an Asian/Pakistani thing so that it can fizzle down?
I can’t upload it here for some reason and there is a problem with my tik tok. Can I send it to someone here or how can I upload?

its 1 minute 42 seconds so doesn’t seem like the full video but it’s still plenty lol

Could you please copy and paste this message onto here? I will also message some influencers that are still following them. Thank you
Yes please x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Notice how on Faeza’s apology video she said she “dragged her sister into this” and that her sister “wasn’t racist” - I feel like this is only because they think that if Faeza doesn’t get brand deals then maybe Susu will? (Even if they do come as a pair)
Most of their promo codes used sonias name and not hers, I don’t know just something I was thinking about. Maybe she has hope companies will still want to work with her sister, that way they will have some sort of an income.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yes here it is. It’s a great template. Feel free to copy and paste folks.

(For my iPhone peeps, if you have the latest update, you can copy text from screenshots. Just go to your photos, hold down the text and it’ll automatically highlight it)

“ Hi there. Please note that you're
following SoniaxFyza on Instagram,
two British-Pakistani women
originally from Birmingham, UK who
are now based in Dubai and lie about
their ethnicity, claiming to be of Arab
origin. They, after a long history of
repeated racist outbursts, have now
been fully outed as racists to a
Pakistani young lady and the
community as a whole - full story
here: https://www.google.com/amp/
s/www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/
article-10235255/amp/Kardashian-
doppelganger-embroiled-racism-
row-using-racial-slurs-
Snapchat.html
May I please ask you to reconsider
whether so called influencers
deserve to be shown social media
support in light of the above. Thank you”

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.