Soniaxfyza #4 Fake Arabs in retrograde.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m starting to think maybe their mom is actually sick? That’s reasonable for them to be away.
I think they’re avoiding Mother’s Day since they can’t post being with their mum and Fyza probably needs a rest from all her lies until she brainstorm some more.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
1A4F5856-FC37-4E2A-89B1-4A458CE70D5F.png
4CF8EBA6-F685-4232-8933-1FBBF1B7145F.png

LMAO did she just out herself by accident. We all know for a FACT that she had her revision rhinoplasty a while before she actually posted it on her snap and this just confirms it:ROFLMAO: This makes more sense now that she had it around 4 months ago instead of 2 as I had a rhinoplasty around the same time and as someone who has been through the process, her recovery process was just NOT adding up. This witch can’t stop being fake for even one second:devilish::sleep::rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The fake story about their mum is probably what’s keeping them off the internet. Plus I heard (from someone...) that Harris was sent a screenshot of this thread and they know about that. So it could be a mixture of reasons why they’re not snapping

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Interesting..idk what’s happened it’s either their mum or something else

View attachment 494287View attachment 494288

LMAO did she just out herself by accident. We all know for a FACT that she had her revision rhinoplasty a while before she actually posted it on her snap and this just confirms it:ROFLMAO: This makes more sense now that she had it around 4 months ago instead of 2 as I had a rhinoplasty around the same time and as someone who has been through the process, her recovery process was just NOT adding up. This witch can’t stop being fake for even one second:devilish::sleep::rolleyes:
It’s just her leo rising🙄
Lmfao she just baited herself out 😭😭😭😭

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Interesting..idk what’s happened it’s either their mum or something else

It’s just her leo rising🙄
Lmfao she just baited herself out 😭😭😭😭
The issue with Soniaxfyza is they’ve never been themselves- if they did they’d be reaping the rewards by now not hiding away thinking about how to continue their pretend personas to win hearts... which is realistically fighting a losing battle.. if they keep the inactivity up.. Ramadan will be a peaceful one for those practicing this year 🤲🏼

• Heart
Even if the rumour about their mum having cancer is true, they wouldn't even be able to leave UK quarantine until like 2 weeks later since Hoebai is on the red list.. atleast they could share another hotel room together as they already do 🤷🏾‍♀️ let's just hope for their sake the rumour is not true! Not that it looks like they care anyway

So they’ve lost the one friend they had who they were paying for because he was sent a link to this thread? Their friendships all last 5 seconds lmao toxic fake witches.
:ROFLMAO:😂 Happy reading Harris J! Better have your popcorn ready and if you finish early with this forum hop on over to Guru Gossiper for some more ☕

These thots have ruined their lives and reputations for the sake of being fake Arabs🤡🤡

And I don’t buy that they’re staying off the internet because their mum has cancer (again, I really hope not) they are vile individuals and Fatza literally said she wanted to punch her mum! They are a disgrace!💩 They are either embarrassed that Harris J found out about this forum or they had surgery again! Anyone who thinks they’re actually taking a break from social media because they “are finding themselves” is delusional. That’s a load of crap these ladyboys are feeding their naive followers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
@SusuFufu while you have this free time away from the internet, maybe take an online class or two or a hundred so you can be educated on information that’s actually useful

367C0761-15C5-472E-A419-BA25208712E1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So they’ve lost the one friend they had who they were paying for because he was sent a link to this thread? Their friendships all last 5 seconds lmao toxic fake witches.
:ROFLMAO:😂 Happy reading Harris J! Better have your popcorn ready and if you finish early with this forum hop on over to Guru Gossiper for some more ☕

These thots have ruined their lives and reputations for the sake of being fake Arabs🤡🤡

And I don’t buy that they’re staying off the internet because their mum has cancer (again, I really hope not) they are vile individuals and Fatza literally said she wanted to punch her mum! They are a disgrace!💩 They are either embarrassed that Harris J found out about this forum or they had surgery again! Anyone who thinks they’re actually taking a break from social media because they “are finding themselves” is delusional. That’s a load of crap these ladyboys are feeding their naive followers.
They unfollowed the Pakistani emo girl, didn’t wish her a happy birthday yet she still follows them. It seems like they treat their girl friends like crap and will lick a guys ass. She was always throwing shade at the emo girl on snap and constantly complimenting Harris. Pathetic, I’m glad Harris has dumped the trash.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well whatever happened, clearly Harris had to get away from Dubai ( if unable to travel back to UK), and is now spending time with family in Egypt.. imagine if you had to spend another evening out with sufu despite them paying.. wouldn’t you want to leave the country too🤪?

• Haha
So many of those ‘exposing’ pages are onto them lately, most people wondering why they are carbon copies of Kylie and Kim but lots of comments too about them lying about their race etc. This post just made me laugh, the caption 😂. Anyone got that video of them saying they have never heard of the Kardashians? 😂 hidden the users name so they don’t go after them.

Why is it with all influencers they have to make some announcement that they’re ‘taking a break from social media’ but then will still post, or come back like a day or two later?! Don’t these people realise that most of them, without Instagram, are actually nobodies in the real world?

AD4CCE63-B44B-472C-B29A-CC50FD42F238.jpeg

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Faeza made a come back.. for a fashionova Ad 😬
Guess they regret not taking the $250 the first time fashionova offered them it lmao money is tight after paying for Harris J to eat and smoke shisha with them looool pathetic thots:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: they will take whatever money comes their way at this point, why else was Fatza going on about making an Only Fans if it wasn’t banned in UAE😂 They are DESPERATE at this point.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Now why have I been clicking the play sign in both of those screenshots thinking they were videos 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
God they’re both so boring, no wonder they don’t get anywhere. They already look like two of the most famous people in the world (that aren’t well liked despite that) so that’s already boring enough in itself, then factor in the same old photos of them squatting in a lift or drinking a Starbucks, it’s like wtf do you actually do? What is your life? It just seems like there is just nothing to it. They only have each other, they supposedly pay to hang out with people, they can’t stop lying. There is no substance to either of them and I can’t believe they seem to honestly think they are going to ‘make it’ someday just because they look like a Kardashian (with a filter on I might add).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
God they’re both so boring, no wonder they don’t get anywhere. They already look like two of the most famous people in the world (that aren’t well liked despite that) so that’s already boring enough in itself, then factor in the same old photos of them squatting in a lift or drinking a Starbucks, it’s like wtf do you actually do? What is your life? It just seems like there is just nothing to it. They only have each other, they supposedly pay to hang out with people, they can’t stop lying. There is no substance to either of them and I can’t believe they seem to honestly think they are going to ‘make it’ someday just because they look like a Kardashian (with a filter on I might add).
Sad little life!! If they weren’t so rude , I would really pity them! They actually have lost everything. I mean Fyza has started advertising everything under the sun!! One minute showing Dior makeup haul and next minute using Fashionnova makeup!! I have always seen influencers going from Fashionnova to Mac to Dior and these people just the opposite. Sad!!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.