Soniaxfyza #4 Fake Arabs in retrograde.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fatza has the ugliest witch like laugh I’ve ever heard in my life. Also she always insults her new “friend” on her snap. She posted one earlier saying her tits are so big they always sit on the table whilst proceeding to video her boobs? Everyday she insults her in one way or another it’s so rude!? No wonder in 8 years in the UAE she’s had NO friends, she’s so rude and disrespectful to others😳 I can imagine what a toxic and jealous “friend” she would be. Unfortunately I’ve had “friends” like that in the past and I’d suggest Fatza’s new “friend” to run away as fast as she can.:censored:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Hana was actually dating a U.K. musician called Octavian who she claimed abused her and uploaded pictures of her bruises and she outed his abuse and she’s moved to Dubai I think to get away from all that

Reactions: 10
8191C7FF-EFF5-4857-BA76-6022129FAD05.jpeg

803A99B1-4216-4AC3-8F10-DAB95D21ECBD.jpeg

“dR SamReeN iZ dA BesT I DonT LET ANYONE Else ToUcH mY Face” maybe you should Bella Hadid / Emily Ratajkowski love child...:ROFLMAO:😂

She looks like a scary man you’d avoid when walking down a dark alleyway at night:eek: Fricken ******. And I can’t deal with the comments below the second picture:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Fatza has the ugliest witch like laugh I’ve ever heard in my life. Also she always insults her new “friend” on her snap. She posted one earlier saying her tits are so big they always sit on the table whilst proceeding to video her boobs? Everyday she insults her in one way or another it’s so rude!? No wonder in 8 years in the UAE she’s had NO friends, she’s so rude and disrespectful to others😳 I can imagine what a toxic and jealous “friend” she would be. Unfortunately I’ve had “friends” like that in the past and I’d suggest Fatza’s new “friend” to run away as fast as she can.:censored:
All this time she used to say ‘oh I can’t show my friends for privacy reasons’ ‘oh they are not comfortable!!’ So a person who is not comfortable to show face can suddenly be comfortable when her ‘tits’( i hate this word!!!) are being discussed or making moaning noises on social media. Especially on snapchat where fyza claims she gets 1.2 Mil views!!!
Plus every time Fyza mentions the words ‘classy’ ‘expensive’ ‘luxurious’ I cringe like anything!! These words really don’t suit her!!

Fatza is really so sad. She is 2 months post-op from her rhinoplasty and she still wears a nose plaster that doesn’t technically do anything! I stopped wearing my plaster 2 weeks post-op as that’s what most surgeons recommend. She’s just trying to flex she’s had plastic surgery on the streets of Dubai. Well done Fatza you earned enough thotting and getting tit on to afford a revision rhino👏 this girl needs to learn how to up her game or hustle properly because if you can’t even make good money selling yourself, you have no hope.
OMG!! I didn’t realise this!! So true, i would be embarrassed to wear the plaster and go to a restaurant like that!! I never realised this can be a show off!! This is so Fyza!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Sisters based in Birmingham UK? Is that why Faeza keeps bringing up British girls because she is one? Why did they blur out the last paragraph about dreaming to go to Dubai ?🌚
0BA2F7F8-52C7-4DDD-9788-3927636750A1.jpeg
71B757B1-C7ED-4F95-A65A-233B3A717E98.jpeg
A24FFF5C-01DE-4475-B5B1-C8B5EF7A51BF.jpeg
C96E4B44-C7F3-4AAA-AE38-51779FC26B38.jpeg
FCC249E2-93DF-4BA8-9928-F6F37D18D798.jpeg
1CFC36D6-915F-495A-B6AA-A8E141E90634.jpeg

E46160C4-0C35-4789-B39B-27BC4942EFF9.jpeg
7B6A98F7-29EF-46EB-89CF-C067DF4D81FB.jpeg
B2BC4414-C311-4434-ABBC-851CB226BC99.jpeg
Sonia Yasmin Ali ? Okay Miss Al Ali 😂 some Faeza and Sonia before filler and plastic surgery. Sonia’s underbite is really noticeable.

8F45223A-ED47-488B-BE51-1B1CF69E782C.jpeg
8D02EE2B-460D-4C1C-B84A-2A22C51E44FC.jpeg
955624D0-8A2B-4EB7-8ECF-3F51F2A9364A.jpeg
Big yikes what a glow down and they deserve it

Sonia and Faeza before they destroyed themselves
311704F9-6C52-4824-A3E1-7327F458318B.jpeg
792EA4FD-F251-4CCC-8112-6961A16D1B12.jpeg
4BECB2A7-8C89-4FB5-A9E7-6EA68FFE9686.jpeg
443CDC68-B01E-4B1C-B6D5-406452AC5176.jpeg
7F47F8FD-D674-4751-BD35-2EE82FA21F84.jpeg
390F0CF0-F8B6-4916-9779-A5F0EB581BF5.jpeg
CBBE451F-4C96-4CAC-B7F3-7C1CF0C0755B.jpeg
9CB4C117-8BBC-4957-8C9F-854CDD30F3BD.jpeg

A3D3FCC5-1B18-4A9A-B9E9-89B79B4D4BB1.jpeg
0BC4FD6A-658D-44DC-A93D-BBAF2D5555AB.jpeg

7ADA7FBC-5431-4FC8-B386-0740D508D048.jpeg
143F61FC-1C88-46FF-B201-AA0173950441.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
0BF78BCB-FC9A-409B-90C7-439EFFB39DD3.jpeg
Fyzas mum is pretty, it’s a shame her daughter turned out looking like a discombobulated frog. Fyzas mum...NOT sonias☕

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Ahahaha I can’t get over how deluded/dumb Faeza is?! I mean Sonia is in a league of her own but Faeza..she is SO stupid, posting on her snap that a perfume atomiser is the best product of the year..so she’s saying she’s only just heard of those?! I’ve been using them for over 10 years, you can get them in every other shop, extremely cheap. Plugging them for TWENTY NINE DOLLARS TOO ARE YOU SERIOUS.

Then the comment about medical tape on her nose to stop the swelling..what?! That is NOT a thing. You have tape afterwards for keeping things in place, not swelling, and not this far down the line. You can’t just stick a bit of medical tape to any swelling you have and it will magically go down. She’s obviously doing it for some sort of attention. I do think they love attention, good or bad. It’ll just be funny when it backfires one day, which it inevitably will.

All that along with her ‘managers’ very obviously fake JacqueMus bag and Faeza’s second fake Prada. Must have bought a job lot on AliExpress. Her manager looks a complete state. What kind of mess of a manager is that? She can’t even dress herself properly. Then again, what do I expect if it’s the manager of these two. They all match at least.

Bringing up ‘hot white British guys’..why does she have to mention race in everything? Why is it relevant?! They’re literally just hot guys, not hot white guys or hot black guys or hot whatever guys..HOT GUYS! PERIOD. Then talking about sugar daddies like that isn’t what they rely on for income. I think Faeza is desperate to bag a young rich guy, pre-pubescent if she had it her way. Even if she did though, how would she ever explain herself to them? It wouldn’t take long for the lies to seep through the cracks. It’s easy enough to tell online. Even her accent is fake! What would she do, keep talking in a fake accent for the rest of her life?! 😂 quite obvious the reason Sonia barely speaks is because she can’t keep up with Faeza’s ever changing one.

I love how these little things like their fake Instagram following and having a ‘manager’ obviously makes them feel important and worthy..I get the impression that these two genuinely think they’ve either ‘made it’ or are going to one day. They don’t get that they never, ever will with the way they continue.

Suddenly I have a craving for popcorn!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ahahaha I can’t get over how deluded/dumb Faeza is?! I mean Sonia is in a league of her own but Faeza..she is SO stupid, posting on her snap that a perfume atomiser is the best product of the year..so she’s saying she’s only just heard of those?! I’ve been using them for over 10 years, you can get them in every other shop, extremely cheap. Plugging them for TWENTY NINE DOLLARS TOO ARE YOU SERIOUS.

Then the comment about medical tape on her nose to stop the swelling..what?! That is NOT a thing. You have tape afterwards for keeping things in place, not swelling, and not this far down the line. You can’t just stick a bit of medical tape to any swelling you have and it will magically go down. She’s obviously doing it for some sort of attention. I do think they love attention, good or bad. It’ll just be funny when it backfires one day, which it inevitably will.

All that along with her ‘managers’ very obviously fake JacqueMus bag and Faeza’s second fake Prada. Must have bought a job lot on AliExpress. Her manager looks a complete state. What kind of mess of a manager is that? She can’t even dress herself properly. Then again, what do I expect if it’s the manager of these two. They all match at least.

Bringing up ‘hot white British guys’..why does she have to mention race in everything? Why is it relevant?! They’re literally just hot guys, not hot white guys or hot black guys or hot whatever guys..HOT GUYS! PERIOD. Then talking about sugar daddies like that isn’t what they rely on for income. I think Faeza is desperate to bag a young rich guy, pre-pubescent if she had it her way. Even if she did though, how would she ever explain herself to them? It wouldn’t take long for the lies to seep through the cracks. It’s easy enough to tell online. Even her accent is fake! What would she do, keep talking in a fake accent for the rest of her life?! 😂 quite obvious the reason Sonia barely speaks is because she can’t keep up with Faeza’s ever changing one.

I love how these little things like their fake Instagram following and having a ‘manager’ obviously makes them feel important and worthy..I get the impression that these two genuinely think they’ve either ‘made it’ or are going to one day. They don’t get that they never, ever will with the way they continue.

Suddenly I have a craving for popcorn!
Ohh ya just last week they told that their manager is quitting her job!! How convenient 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There are so many photos of Faeza on all of the ‘exposing’ pages on Instagram. Looking wildly different as per. Faeza with the filters. Clearly following Kylie’s lead with the catfishing

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Someone earlier said Sonias breast are real. Based off all of the photos above, the lie detector test says that is A LIE. Look at her now vs then complete body change. I can not get over how drastically different they look. Again I’m dumbfounded as to how either of them can lie. It almost as if they’re blatantly calling all of their followers imbeciles for thinking they’d all believe such obvious lies.
I’m glad to see Fyza admits she insecure and judgmental (while blaming it on her zodiac no less but still) not that it wasn’t obvious to the rest of us. Especially how she clings to her sign like it’s a personality trait. Dead give away to her insecurity as well as constantly judging people by their signs, super insecure. I’m dying to know what Scorpio severely put fyza in her place for her to hate them so much. Lol probably a super bad witch scorpion influencer and it must have touch a very soft spot for fyza for her to hold such a grudge against them. She probably also hates them because they aren’t followers and are known for having a mind of their own and for calling out nonsense which wouldn’t fit along with fyzas need for lies to be validated. Makes sense. The whole “I don’t like this zodiac, blah blah blah” is so played and boring. Get a real personality ladies.

does anyone remember when Sonia was answering fyzas questions on snap and Fyza asked what’s a secret talent you have that no one knows about? Sonias response is “she can twerk” well....it’s apparent to me that that’s what she’s been doing off camera. Lol is practicing shaking her fake ass. Lately if she’s showing her full body, she’s also adding in a little “twerk” here and there. The image they’re both trying to portray is so outdated and comes off cringe when they do it so forcefully. Like, it’s so beyond obvious to me that this is the image they want to fit and sit at home and practice how to be this “2015 baddie” type. Yikes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Susu the announcement for u. He bought diamonds to her, real diamonds not fake like u wear. And he keeps u for fun 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Since thread 2 ppl were saying they weren’t full sisters, I definitely see it now😧

On today's snap when they talked about "star signs"

Fyza got to Scorpio and said

MY Mum is a Scorpio ---- never saying "OUR mum is a Scorpio" If I was sitting in the car with my sister I would say our mum not my mum

Further proof that they must have different mothers

Teaspiller 101 keep them coming !!

I have never seen these pics before !! xx

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Yes i saw that “my mom” part too. Watch their dad be a very traditional Pakistani man who has more than 1 wife and that’s why Fyza’s always going on about hating the more than 1 wife sunnah while Sonia doesn’t speak on it bc her mom is probably the 2nd wife, and she so badly wants to be a 2nd wife to an arab. It all makes sense because now that I think about it, we saw her as a crazy who would call her mother a bleep on the internet to prove she’s arab, but in her weasel mind she was probably thinking “i’m going to make it seem like my mom cucked my trash dad”.

I know their poor father has a head full of stress grays and probs stress-smokes a pack a day 💀

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How can she say if her mum wasn’t her mum she’d punch her wtf? She’s so aggressive and needs serious help because normal people don’t say that:eek:

Its so sad how they always thirst over men (especially white men) going up to a a bunch of guys on a tennis court and telling them they’re hot (that’s so cringe) and they don’t give them any attention back:LOL: because they uggglyyyyyy. Girl if you’re so hot why are there literally NO guys after you in real life? (DM’s don’t count because your entire Instagram is a catfish episode in of itself and photoshopped and Facetuned to the Max because we all know you look effed in real life).😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.