Soniaxfyza #4 Fake Arabs in retrograde.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else noticed that since a few pages back when we talked about how they can barely get 20,000 likes on a photo, suddenly they have around 25-30,000 likes on the last few photos. Lol so obviously bought, it’s so cringe
and for 1.2 million followers the engagement is so low even adding the extra 10k likes. Their love of bots, fake followers, fake designer, fake everything is going to be their ultimate demise. The rise and fall of the Knock off Kim and Kylie. Therefore, I urge Sonia start your own page sis reverse the fillers and seriously seek a brand manager. For crying out loud any one of us on here could help revamp her image, and style. Leave Fufu in the dust.

Reactions: 19
When the face recognition glitches lmao you can see how botched her nose is, the nostrils are uneven af and the right nostril looks collapsed. There’s no way she can breath through it now! It’s nowhere as slim and small as her shows it to be.
Did she ever tag the clinic? I imagine she would be too afraid as they would upload the before after (unfiltered) pics 🤣.
68A60DDD-94E9-4617-BC52-DC95B2A89540.jpeg

The palm to face colour 🤨
4BE2D426-5E0F-470D-B8D2-D3443BE02B66.jpeg

Looking like a botched middled aged woman.
E3668C07-78A2-4D38-B1A0-88DB4A4D2390.jpeg
C959D4D5-ED47-45C7-83BA-660807450570.jpeg

For someone that always get blowdries her hair always looks greasy and dirty. It literally only looks good while she’s in the salon 🤣.

I follow that Harris guy on ig, he said he’s stuck in Dubai atm and waiting to go back to Uk. So I’m guessing he’s hanging out with them out of desperation and I think they pay for him to come out. On his story he put they’re “spoiling” him. He also recorded Sonia without a filter 🤣🤣.

64B7A995-2189-41B1-806E-EFD9ED129A2F.jpeg
CF58A194-8806-4B70-8B5D-21071648D6BB.jpeg

Imagine how humiliating it must be hanging out with them in public . All they do is talk about zodiacs, take selfies, snaps, tiktoks and cackle like witches.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Harris j obv hasnt read the stories about sonia n fyza otherwise he wouldnt go near them

Reactions: 8
When the face recognition glitches lmao you can see how botched her nose is, the nostrils are uneven af and the right nostril looks collapsed. There’s no way she can breath through it now! It’s nowhere as slim and small as her shows it to be.
Did she ever tag the clinic? I imagine she would be too afraid as they would upload the before after (unfiltered) pics 🤣.
View attachment 485950

View attachment 485954

View attachment 485952View attachment 485951
again Fyza shows her hypocrisies in the above video. She held all her fingers up until it said “put a finger down if you dated someone who had a gf” Fyza puts a finger down and turns to Harris j and starts laughing. Oh hilarious mrs. “I’m a girls girl” no tf you’re not. I remember Fyza saying once she didn’t get along with scorpios because she’s a girls girl and they aren’t. I’m sorry but entertaining a man knowing he’s in a relationship and then laughing about it and elbowing Harris like it’s hilarious is bleep behavior not girls girl behavior. How much would she lose her fkn mind if she was cheated on? So as a woman why would you put another woman through that?
Honestly, Fyza is friendless for many reasons, apparently. I wouldn’t trust her in my life let alone around my relationship. She comes off as so jealous that she would try to sabotage if you had something she wanted. Especially if it were a man

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
View attachment 485950

View attachment 485954

For someone that always get blowdries her hair always looks greasy and dirty. It literally only looks good while she’s in the salon 🤣.

I follow that Harris guy on ig, he said he’s stuck in Dubai atm and waiting to go back to Uk. So I’m guessing he’s hanging out with them out of desperation and I think they pay for him to come out. On his story he put they’re “spoiling” him. He also recorded Sonia without a filter 🤣🤣.

View attachment 485956View attachment 485957

Imagine how humiliating it must be hanging out with them in public . All they do is talk about zodiacs, take selfies, snaps, tiktoks and cackle like witches.
Lmao I was actually shocked by this video because the filter is ridiculous! It looks one one of those filters that are popular in Asia that make your head really small lmao. And look at the size of her hands compared to her face! They’re bigger than her head! The way she keeps making out like she’s using no filters like SIS it couldn’t be more obvious that you are. She’s posting what she’s desperate to look like, aka Kylie Jenner on Instagram..well even Kylie doesn’t look like Kylie! I don’t understand any of these people, aren’t they embarrassed to see anyone in public? To see the filtered version and then the completely different version in real life..

As for that Harris J he literally looks 14, and he may not be a roadman but he sounds like one 😂 also I’m sorry but his music video sucks you wouldn’t think he is 23 he looks so so young and sounds young. Maybe he’s lying about his age too

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 485950

View attachment 485954

OMG fyza in that last attachment looks like Michael Jackson 😭no hate to MJ he succeeded more in his short life than they ever did

View attachment 485950

View attachment 485954

Sonia is actually really pretty even tho she pouts like crazy she needs to make her own account and ditch her sis and start making a career or something like an actual influencer not an “influencer” who rants and speaks about zodiacs 24/7

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 485950

View attachment 485954

The fact those screenshots of Fyza are from when she put her finger down and laughed hysterically at the "put a finger down if you've talked to someone with a girlfriend" question 🤢. It just goes to show the type of person you are and the type of people you attract: trash.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
The fact those screenshots of Fyza are from when she put her finger down and laughed hysterically at the "put a finger down if you've talked to someone with a girlfriend" question 🤢. It just goes to show the type of person you are and the type of people you attract: trash.
I bet she has or on behalf of Sonia spoken to taken men for a bit of “sexy time” in exchange of cash🙄

Harris j obv hasnt read the stories about sonia n fyza otherwise he wouldnt go near them
Ngl, he probs doesn't care. This is someone who would release nasheeds (if you don't know what they are, a quick Google search will show) but put his finger down when the question asked him if he had a hickey 😂😂😂 the sudden change in genre is also funny. He's just as much of a performative ass hoe as they are.

Last edited:
Ok so I know Harris J personally, he’s a friend of a friend and I’ve met him a few times.
I’ve been reading some of the stuff people are saying about him here and it’s quite sad tbh.

Yes he used to sing nasheeds when he was young, before he even hit puberty and not fully even understanding what he was doing. He grew up and decided to start singing which I understand why it’s sad that he went from one extreme to another but who cares? Why do you need to speak negatively of him because he chose to change his career path once he actually grew up. I don’t see people hating on Zayn because he was a brown muslim who chose music as his career.

The fact that Fyza and Harris both said they couldn’t even hear the put a finger down audio, if it was Fyza alone, I probably wouldn’t believe that but since Harris was there too, I 100% do believe it. This is a guy who loves and cares for his 2 younger sisters so much that he put them in his music video and he knows that they have socials and will probably see this video and I don’t think he would do anything like talking about girls and personal life knowing that they would see. He has always been very private on social media about his personal life because he knows if he wasn’t, it would get back to his sisters.

He is stuck in Dubai at the moment, not just there for fun, he’s been wanting to come home for a while and hasn’t been able to.

He is from south west London, not east. And I know he might sound like a roadman but all the boys from his area speak like that and it is quite ethnically diverse, south asian, black, arab etc.

He is actually 23 lol I know he looks young but I’m 23 and all of our friends were in the same academic year.

• Haha
Ok so I know Harris J personally, he’s a friend of a friend and I’ve met him a few times.
I’ve been reading some of the stuff people are saying about him here and it’s quite sad tbh.

Yes he used to sing nasheeds when he was young, before he even hit puberty and not fully even understanding what he was doing. He grew up and decided to start singing which I understand why it’s sad that he went from one extreme to another but who cares? Why do you need to speak negatively of him because he chose to change his career path once he actually grew up. I don’t see people hating on Zayn because he was a brown muslim who chose music as his career.

The fact that Fyza and Harris both said they couldn’t even hear the put a finger down audio, if it was Fyza alone, I probably wouldn’t believe that but since Harris was there too, I 100% do believe it. This is a guy who loves and cares for his 2 younger sisters so much that he put them in his music video and he knows that they have socials and will probably see this video and I don’t think he would do anything like talking about girls and personal life knowing that they would see. He has always been very private on social media about his personal life because he knows if he wasn’t, it would get back to his sisters.

He is stuck in Dubai at the moment, not just there for fun, he’s been wanting to come home for a while and hasn’t been able to.

He is from south west London, not east. And I know he might sound like a roadman but all the boys from his area speak like that and it is quite ethnically diverse, south asian, black, arab etc.

He is actually 23 lol I know he looks young but I’m 23 and all of our friends were in the same academic year.
i agree with everything you’re saying. And it’s true.

The only thing I will say though, is that hanging with Sonia and fyza will tarnish his name and brand. With him being Asian but exotic looking. And them lying about their race to be more exotic. Will make him look like a liar

• Heart

The only thing I will say though, is that hanging with Sonia and fyza will tarnish his name and brand. With him being Asian but exotic looking. And them lying about their race to be more exotic. Will make him look like a liar
Yes 100% agree. It’s very evident from this thread that hanging with them is having a negative impact on how people view him which obviously that’s his own doing and hopefully he finds out soon that he’s better off not associating himself with them.

Reactions: 15

I agree with the fact that he's now probably found his style as an artist and is probably more comfortable with his music than he was a few years ago. The gap between 18-23 is large, so a lot of changes have probably happened during that period. As for Zayn, he wasn't singing nasheeds publicly throughout his teens etc.

Yes 100% agree. It’s very evident from this thread that hanging with them is having a negative impact on how people view him which obviously that’s his own doing and hopefully he finds out soon that he’s better off not associating himself with them.
henna_017, if you know him personally, can you try and let him know that he's hanging out with the wrong crowd? Like Prettyblabber said, it's clearly reflecting negatively on his image and may only exacerbate if someone doesn't let him know. It's already making him seem like a liar and performative. It's nice of you going out of your way to defend him here because it was insightful and put things into perspective. I have to admit, speaking negatively of a young guy who's only in the start of his career was a bit sad, but that only happened because he was hanging out with the wrong crowd aka associating himself with S&F.

Wh

Why are people rushing to defend this guy for?? Girls get exposed for the tiniest thing but this male who is having dinner with 2 escorts has an influx of defending?? Confused.
Brown guys get away with everything

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Omg!!!! I know these two I live in their area Alum Rock and my dad knows their dad because he worked in the same chicken factory as our neighbour. Their dad is called Shazad Ali . Shazad got the job at the chicken factory from his uncle. He didn’t last long their though. They’ve got 2 brothers Adam Ali and Sayyam Ali. They don’t mind their sisters being naked and putting bikini photos up despite their Muslims !!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Faeza posted that she is feeling really down today and wants people to send her love and light..but she doesn’t, ever? I think she thinks of herself as this positive, happy person but even if I didn’t know everything I do about them, if I saw her post what she usually does by chance, I could still see the hatred in her. She is a very unhappy individual underneath it all and it very much shows. Faeza, perhaps try sending love and light out yourself, give people honesty and you will see that you will get love and light back. People want authenticity.

In regards to Harris J, perhaps myself and others were a little harsh but like PrettyBlabber said, hanging out with them is absolutely reflecting on him and will tarnish his reputation and brand.

Omg!!!! I know these two I live in their area Alum Rock and my dad knows their dad because he worked in the same chicken factory as our neighbour. Their dad is called Shazad Ali . Shazad got the job at the chicken factory from his uncle. He didn’t last long their though. They’ve got 2 brothers Adam Ali and Sayyam Ali. They don’t mind their sisters being naked and putting bikini photos up despite their Muslims !!!
Omg you need to spill more..so like do they keep in contact??

Reactions: 8
Apparently their dad Shazad put up a plea on Facebook saying pray for my wife as she has cancer Sonia and fyza mum. They’re aren’t bleeping bothered at all knowing their mum is very poorly. Feel so sorry for her. Il put the message up
I feel like this is just bs because fyza feels low and trying to get people to stop bitching

I thought the Adam and Sayam thing got debunked, apparently they don't even exist? Why do I have a feeling that this is one of the sisters because they were spotted badmouthing themselves and speaking about their parents on here before

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.