Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xxjb

If the Abu Dhabi trip got canceled because her caretaker backed out from taking care of the cat, then how did she end up going out for lunch? Lol shouldn’t she have gone back to gumdrop immediately?
I do believe that Abu Dhabi has a 10 day quantine rule and since they just came from the Maldives maybe their agent screwed up

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

elizabethmay

I tbhink they're both beautiful mA but sonia has always wanted to look like a celebrity and not her authentic self. Taking it back to tumblr days when we were all 16/17 she used to try to look like frankie from the saturdays SO bad.. and somehow managed to look like her too? With the makeup and hair, as she's done now with forcing herself to look like kim k

Reactions: 5

Ermahgerd

Fartza hun you’ve never had a heavy bust, since the time your nose was resting on your top lip you never had a fuller bust. The reason you have bad posture is from the time you were a makeup artist. Many muas suffer from back pain.

wtfb

Girls can someone start a new thread I would but I don’t know how to lmao as I’m relatively new to TL xx

S12345

Honestly this thread is so funny, their lives are like a soap opera.
On another note can we not keep saying they still look south asian like its a bad thing. Some of the most beautiful women in the world are south Asian, these lady boys just have a complex.
True. Also someone said earlier on that Fyza was “huge”. Call her whatever else you like but she’s not huge!

Nenebella

View attachment 439965Sonia and fyza were the hot topic of a live last night, literally everyone commented on how weird it was they were pretending to be Arabs, and how they didn’t even look Iraqi✋🏼😬. It’s funny bc the ppl on this live knew what they’re about😂😂😭 she listened to fyzas snaps and was yeah that accent is defo Pakistani 🤣fyza you might want to check the dm this girl sent you 👀😂...
🤣🤣🤣 Did she say what she said to them?
I can’t find her Instagram. Is it iq.dramaa?

kript

The thing is either you all in or not. And this is exactly my point that she can’t leave IG for moves/goals w.e you want to call it. It shows how important “Palestine” is for her. She chose IG over Palestine. How many times did she post about Palestine? One, two or three maaaaybeeeee? In a way all these people are same and choose the different way to express it. Some express it in a bad way and others, VERY BAD. it’s all the same.
Baklava aap konse shehar mein rehti hain ? Aise hi mann huwa

Paparazzo

I can’t say it’s 100% true as the person didn’t want to post it but I do know that your birth certificate shows the actual date you were born on, the day you were registered doesn’t matter as majority of people get registered after the date they are born
i might have it wrong then.. I can’t rmbr where I recently found out about this certificate thing - all I rmbr is that it was not showing the date of birth at all in the Google search but the month and year - will try coming back to this as it’s bugging me now 🤪

EDIT - actually you know what, what’s the point in even looking it up, why derail or waste time as we all know the capabilities of certain people to lie about stuff so much more serious than a star sign! X

Last edited:
Reactions: 4