Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’ve never seen a pair of IG thots being so desperate or try hard, it’s actually painful to look at their pics/videos. They look like they would smell like cheap perfume and burnt plastic 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The temper tantrum Sonia threw the other day coz of her school pic getting leaked was only the tip of the iceberg, imagine when they FULLY get exposed hahahahaha waiting for that tantrum patiently. It'll be Hilaria-us 😹

• Haha

Cheba23

Fufu thinks by posting her nose job photo that she has some sort of credibility 😂😂😂 honey admitting one thing doesn’t excuse you from the million other things you lied about and haven’t addressed yet.
Hopefully all that ad money bought you to a decent surgeon.

• Haha

rosesrevenge

Chatty Member
3C49539D-77D0-4620-B88C-0D90D191725D.jpeg
8904C698-8280-418D-91FE-F346333851DC.jpeg
5A48DBAA-ED97-4F11-A63E-A77A09AB3E70.jpeg
8165630B-8B92-47AB-AA9A-B55096724B1B.jpeg
68BD8527-FD54-427D-888F-39DD597047F5.jpeg
4A1D41E4-5F8F-4449-8040-48A05CB7E605.jpeg
E6AEB657-EEF1-4EEA-B48B-4CC945DB281F.jpeg
5F723D34-D1F2-4574-BF93-A6F1FA4FF418.jpeg
E8D2C72B-EF02-47DE-82B6-D39CBABF8B9C.jpeg
Marshalla Hala put it perfectly. She interviewed her adopted son from Bangladesh/Sri lanka and raised him to be proud of his heritage despite being raised by Emirates. Soniaxfyza are known Arab frauds and that’s why no one wants to give them work anymore.

• Heart

rihstan90

I can’t get over how these girls let their somewhat promising careers flop all in the name of faking to be arab. they had THE WAYNE GOSS praising them on his youtube channel for Feaza’s buffing technique. He went to their damn master class. Jackie Aina has even shouted them out. They were on Huda’s good side at one point. They could have secured the bag years ago but they risked it all to pretend to be arab? WTF is the obsession? They could’ve just been upfront about being british/pakistani and i don’t think anyone would really care or bring up their ethnicity at all. what is the point? it wouldn’t gain them acceptance bc arabs know they’re not arab. pakistanis would either not care or just be happy that one of their own was making it big. they could’ve been part of the dubai influencer group regardless of not being arab. i follow korean, bulgarian, american, and colombian girls living in dubai who are invited to events and have hung out with arab girls. they have some serious issues. at this point i think id just buy a new face and relocate to america and start a new life as a british pakistani. from what i’ve seen by having some american family members is that they just call themselves american. they’ll proudly say they’re latino or asian but everyone’s american. there isn’t much classism based on race like there is in the gulf unfortunately. over there they can be their true selves. just asian british girls.

also, they’re not girls girls so it’s not like they want to be arab to make friends. so do they think being arab will secure them a local husband?? like... the guy would see their damn passport and meet their parents before getting married so why lie? just be honest about where you’re from. i know it’s not common, but it does happen, khaleeji men will marry non arab girls. i personally know men that are married to american, mexican, and georgian women. these girls get me so mad bc they’re so stupid.

Who Tf does she think she is FrEeE cOnTenT, to even call their shit content is embarrassing. Maybe the reason you’re not getting engagement is cus you’re not genuine and people can see right through it? Or bc your whole page has become filled with cheap brand advertisements? If an influencer isn’t using or creating ads for decent branded items that we’ve all heard and seen before then it kind of takes away their credibility, it screams desperation. These hoes will say yes to everyone and everything 🤣. Has anyone honestly learnt something from one of their heavily filtered makeup videos?! All dodgy hair and lies about filler aside, they’re rude to their followers, think they’re better than everyone else and go extrodinary lengths to cover their past lives and to portray a type of lifestyle....talentless tragic hoes
hahaha snapchat rants with filters is premium content for them. they’re so tacky and creepy. btw i haven’t seen anyone mention this but they look nothing alike???? it’s so weird to me. i’ve never seen sisters with the same parents that look so different. especially parents that are supposedly related. how the hell?

• Heart

honeybunchezzz

Oh my god hahahah girls I posted a few comments In the past on their pictures (on the tajmeel page) speaking with some other girls about them lying about their ethnicity but those were in Arabic ( a few days ago ) and recently I replied back to someone in English confirming we (Arabs) all know they’re lying and that’s what we are confronting on the post. As soon as I wrote the English comment they blocked me :ROFLMAO: they definitely couldn’t understand or read tHe past Arabic comments we had left which said a lot worse otherwise they would’ve blocked me a lot earlier. But didn’t until I wrote it in English.

• Haha
  • Heart

Nunu_al3nzy

Her secondary school yearbook, 2010 I believe. Proof she is from Birmingham, UK
LOOLLLLL WHEN I TELL YOU I SPAT OUT MY COFFEE🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣there's literally no way fyza or sonia ali can argue their way around this one lmaoooooo so much for “inTerNatioNal SKewL in KoOwAYt”😭😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩fucking pair frauds,yalll I cannot. Why do sonia and fyza have crazy eyes like 👁👄👁
That’s how they looked when they saw arab women for the first time and decided this is what they want to claim for the rest of their miserable lives😬😂

F4AEB076-E64B-4974-A108-B21BE45460D1.jpeg
82C1FFD4-8BE3-4B50-A230-691D3A3E83BB.jpeg
Still going to claim it’s all natural fyza??? سبحان الله your sister magically got a pinched nose, bigger lips, higher cheekbones and wow oh wow, lifted eyelids from puberty? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2758D9DB-8D0A-4426-B886-2CDB703053AE.jpeg
FB814267-89C7-4B21-96C8-095C8B4B1B2A.jpeg
Ah yes sonia looking like a typical Iraqi/Kuwaiti/Turkish hybrid teenage girl 😭😩😩🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰 I mean 🇮🇶🇰🇼🇹🇷**** #ahlulbayt❤✌🏼

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
honestly what was that fox eye bull she was promoting though? Susu and Fufu, you already had surgery to achieve that fox eye look...and when sonia was trying it out LMAO it made no difference to her eyes whatsoever, even people with no brains could make this shit at home with string and tape.

you know Fyza always preaches about keeping it
real, she used to say to her sheep followers on her private that she’d never promote fashion nova due to the fact that FN paying influencers around $100 per post, and the fact that she had 1 mill+ meant that this offer was a ridiculous rate, but this stuff is beneath even fashion nova for gods sake, like i’d rather see their photoshopped bodies in some plastic outfit from fashion nova rather than 10 ads a day with Fyza going on about some nOnE sUrGiCaL fOx eYe tReAtMeNt and aSkInG tHe cOmPaNy AgAiN fOr A cOdE jUsT iN cAsE yOu MiSsEd iT tHe FiRsT tImE yOu GuYs, like honey we didn’t give a shit the first time stop trying to convince yourself you’re showing us something revolutionary. you know it’s shit, so get a grip and stop promoting that crap.

my bet is that they regret declining fashion nova because at least it’s respectable to some extent. instead they’re doing cheap ads for chinese products that i can find on amazon or ebay for a quarter of the price.

• Haha
  • Heart

Nunu_al3nzy

Also why does she always go for rappers that look like kids. He only looks about 20. There’s been a number of times now where she’s been showing off these guys she’s into and they are all SO young. Remember that time she posted a guy and she said ‘I can’t wait til he is 18’. Disgusting and predatory
It’s standard predatory behaviour to go after someone who is much younger, naive and as inexperienced as you. Fyzas obsession with late teen rappers is creepy as hell, bare in mind these rappers are younger than her younger brother. How can anyone look at that shit and think oh yeah that’s my type. Esp at her big ol age, atleast others like dabz thot within their age group.

Edit: Lool if she really said that about a 17 year old why isn’t she being labelled a pedô?? Double standards 🤢

8A27AA3F-0E4F-40CF-B8B6-9268C36C4C87.png
Nah I can’t with this one, she’s officially done out🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

Kanjar Khana

Guys the amount of lies they tell every single day makes me mad. When will they stop lying. I think it’s about time to make a Twitter account and post before and after pics and let people judge for themselves how much surgery they have had and expose their other lies too. I keep you updated✌🏻

• Heart
  • Haha

Nunu_al3nzy

Vogue Arabia, along with Cosmopolitan and Grazia Arabia doesn’t have the same cred as USA/UK. As the media is so censored in the UAE, Cosmo is literally about 20 pages and seems more like a teen mag. They all seem to advertise random local UAE brands (says Arabia but very UAE centric, might be the odd ad for a resort in Oman or a club in Beirut) I remember even seeing ads for supermarkets and low end shops like Splash in it! Susu, Fufu and their type are commonplace in these mags
Vogue arabia used to be ran by HRH Deena abdelaziz a Saudi princess, who I have had the pleasure of talking to a few times. She’s really a visionary for our region and a sweet woman. They removed her as editor in chief, and ofc vogue put a gay white middle aged man her place. The arabia branch has no credibility, and that trickes down to its writers such as dumbfuck khawla ghanem who is friends with the arabfishing hoes sonia Fyza Ali. How could you write an article so full of bullshit, ZERO research on your subject nor any fact checks, she ought to be dismissed for writing a fucking ridic article. I’m surprised it’s still up on the site too. I hope it stays there so when they are exposed, the dumbfucks at vogue will look like the clowns they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

rosesrevenge

Chatty Member
The grammar...the sentence structures 🤣🤣🤣 so embarrassing 🙈 “sonia completed her law from UK” her what now???! Susu does jack diddly should have said she was a world renowned “supermodel” while she’s at it. “Based in Kuwait” who is?? Their pimp?? Deluded low class Brummie girls think they put influencing in the gcc on the map 😂😂😂 in fufu’s dreams 🤥

• Haha
  • Wow
Wow!! Just wow...hello girls, I have literally spent days going through the threads. I follow Fyza on her private account. Story time: about last year in the summer I asked her if it was possible to do a shoutout on her priv account for my small business. She agreed and she never did it, a day after I asked her she went on live and had a rant about people making ridiculous advert offers and basically low balling her. Being under 20 I don’t have the finances like some of these major corporations to throw 5-10k at influencers, I thought maybe she would do it as I genuinely thought back then she was a decent human. I didn’t dwell on it tbh, but I remember I watched one of her lives and some girl started saying sonia and fyza are both from pakistan, the comments went quite an so did Fyza lol. Then she started getting really angry out of nowhere, she wasn’t acknowledging what this girl was saying but just calling her a hater and catfish? I actually thought that was odd as hell, I googled their name and literally found this thread and I’m so glad I did. The tea you girlies have spilled has scorched me😂 the proof as well is just undeniable. Fyza claims her alleged before images are photoshopped by haters. But who actually has time on their hands to find your old teen pictures and make your nose look the exact same in all of them? I just wished her followers would look at all of this from a logical stance. The unreasonably secretive life, the weird personalities they both have and the obsession with looking like members of a very famous family. Over the months I have noticed how much of a freak fyza is. I used to like her stories of her giving (what I thought was) advice on how to have a healthy lifestyle the workouts the food recipes. But then I noticed she gained a waist from nowhere and boom she’s exposed for having surgery, she really is the definition of a hypocrite, the worst kind of people. And her rants are just so energy draining she’s bad vibes overall. Now she’s faking having a primary rhinoplasty, it makes you think how long can they both go on pretending whilst all of this tea is easily accessible. The pretending to be arab thing is honestly the most bizzare thing I have seen. If you’re going to fake an ethnicity at least speak the language? There’s no baby pictures of them visiting Iraq or kuwait for me that was a major red flag, because everyone goes back home at some point in their lives. But girls honestly thank you so much for this thread and your detective work😂 I would have been another clueless follower had I not found this thread ❤

• Heart
  • Haha

rosesrevenge

Chatty Member
1881B1A7-51A3-40C7-A8AC-DBDDCBBCE6D3.jpeg
BB7AABBC-B500-42D4-B52F-1B11E2C3FC48.jpeg
E65B2F24-928A-476D-9783-0E590FDE536A.jpeg
C5600C54-EDD2-48B0-B8EA-DBF7A554906F.jpeg
It’s just sooo offensive you guys😢😢 we luv a natural ArAb kween. Her grandma looked like Kim from Mirpur okay????!
C12A1130-F43D-45B8-8430-5E607D918339.jpeg
ACE8E1FD-E9A6-402E-BB69-3B38517CAD6E.jpeg
D08EBCDA-1124-43D3-AC96-CD3B42EA57A8.jpeg
75FB43D2-2B41-4740-BCB4-049102D301B2.jpeg
The makeup 🤣 I’m screaming who would pay for that??

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

lanasbiggestfan

Holy shit ive been lurking on this thread for a while, and I’ve never made an account because I don’t care that much but OH MY GOD sonias replies to questions are literally disgusting. You are 26. Why won’t you tell us your source of income? Why won’t you tell us if your house is rented or not? Why won’t you even tell us YOUR RELIGION? Because you KNOW you’re a prostitute who doesn’t even get paid well so you have to rely on renting cheap apartments. I’m not one to judge other Muslims either, but you won’t even tell us you’re Muslim?? I am not the best muslim definitely, but I at least know I’m one. YOU ARE A GROWN WOMAN. You can’t even answer the question “where do you see yourself in 5 years” because YOU HAVE NO EDUCATION. You are a grown woman, prostitute yourself out to fat arab men who don’t pay you well, didn’t finish college, and are living in Dubai with your sister and having an almost incest like relationship with her. I have no hope for you. I am a young girl and I even know what your doing is wrong. I’d say get a grip but you can’t, you’re too old now. Maybe the best you’ll get at is marrying some man, moving to some random country and removing your internet footprint so you can escape the bitter reality you’ve created for yourself. You are 26 year old PAKISTANI prostitute who lies about your ethnicity, your religion, and disrespects your parents. As a young girl, I take you as someone I will never be. Your looks will get you no where in life.
3B4EDC67-581F-475C-B8CD-C62BD2EF9348.png
AC0EBA58-2460-4BB2-AC23-3DA63634A769.png
0D356F46-93C6-4D4E-8FFF-9DEA83C383CA.png
D9E40D97-A85D-4DC4-8747-488400963A28.png

• Heart