Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DreamDolly

VIP Member
This has to be the funniest interview Iā€™ve ever seen!! Itā€™s the James Brown one where heā€™s obviously off his head on something, and the poor woman who got the short straw is trying her best to do a serious interview!!! I love it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Tilly3

VIP Member
Was going to post the Richmond Park one too ā˜ŗ This is another that will never get old for me

Click the 'insert link' tab in the comment section then paste your link in the URL box.
Thanks butI canā€™t find an ā€œ insert linkā€ tab???

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Squiggle

VIP Member
Laughed out loud at this video of a guy (I think his handle is lubalin) singing to the stolen broccoli casserole recipe fight of a bunch of ladies on facebook. Now it's stuck in my head. šŸ˜­

edit: found it
This is amazing šŸ‘šŸ¼ have you seen the other vids?! šŸ¤£

• Haha

Fenella

Chatty Member
The Instagram account Bots of New York, a computer generated parody of Humans of New York. I donā€™t know if itā€™s fake or real tbh. My husband does not get it at all and is just bemused when Iā€™m crying laughing but it just makes me laugh so much.

I also love auto correct fails, but even at school I found my friends spelling mistakes amusing, which sounds really bad but I canā€™t help it!

• Haha