Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rivermonster

VIP Member
We have just watched Are You Being Served Christmas Special from 1978 on BBC2 and laughed all the way through it. Yes we are old but think it has stood the test of time - some of the older sit coms don't stand up but this is a gem. OH watched Dad's Army after it but not my thing.

Reactions: 3

ClockworkDolly

VIP Member
Actually David Gest died just a few months after leaving BB and he was producing a “David Guest is not dead but alive” tour at the time.
Yes, it was a few months. I couldn’t remember exactly when. God, even more ironic with the title of his tour! 🙄😄

lemonlime

VIP Member
Laughed out loud at this video of a guy (I think his handle is lubalin) singing to the stolen broccoli casserole recipe fight of a bunch of ladies on facebook. Now it's stuck in my head. 😭

edit: found it

• Haha
  • Heart

EllaEllaElla

and this one too...

in IKEA a few years ago, there was a women stood there, poking her head up over a display, going “Alan! Alan!”...one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen, there was one other person there who got it and the two of us were just crying 😂😂😂😂😂
The giraffes :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Pinkblush

VIP Member
Probably messed up the link but the nicola sturgeon parodies have been making me laugh

Attachments

• Haha