Something that makes you laugh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We still quote this ALL the time in my house! Love it.
and this one too...

in IKEA a few years ago, there was a women stood there, poking her head up over a display, going “Alan! Alan!”...one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen, there was one other person there who got it and the two of us were just crying 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
and this one too...

in IKEA a few years ago, there was a women stood there, poking her head up over a display, going “Alan! Alan!”...one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen, there was one other person there who got it and the two of us were just crying 😂😂😂😂😂
The giraffes :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3

I was literally just watching it to post the link 🤣🤣🤣
I must have seen this about 500 times now but it still makes me howl. Especially the bit when Darren day pulls back the duvet in David’s bed to check him 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This tickled me yesterday

why does he sit down like that 🤣

My friend at work today showed me this and although it’s soooo true
It made me giggle

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The Instagram account Bots of New York, a computer generated parody of Humans of New York. I don’t know if it’s fake or real tbh. My husband does not get it at all and is just bemused when I’m crying laughing but it just makes me laugh so much.

I also love auto correct fails, but even at school I found my friends spelling mistakes amusing, which sounds really bad but I can’t help it!

• Haha
Reactions: 1