Something that makes you laugh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Instagram account Bots of New York, a computer generated parody of Humans of New York. I don’t know if it’s fake or real tbh. My husband does not get it at all and is just bemused when I’m crying laughing but it just makes me laugh so much.

I also love auto correct fails, but even at school I found my friends spelling mistakes amusing, which sounds really bad but I can’t help it!
You’ve just reminded me how auto correct fails make me laugh every time, there’s some classics here -

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Hopefully this link will work. I’m not very good at this sort of thing. 🤣 The accompanying music adds to the hilarity of it. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Probably messed up the link but the nicola sturgeon parodies have been making me laugh

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That was the only reason I watched BB. 🤣🤣

The irony is that David Guest died a couple of years later. 🙄
Actually David Gest sadly died just a few months, rather than years, after leaving BB and he was planning a “David Guest is not dead but alive” tour at the time. 😲

Reactions: 7
Actually David Gest died just a few months after leaving BB and he was producing a “David Guest is not dead but alive” tour at the time.
Yes, it was a few months. I couldn’t remember exactly when. God, even more ironic with the title of his tour! 🙄😄

I’ve been laughing so much thanks to this thread!

Here‘s Mel Brooks saying exactly what I think every time I watch The One Show!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love a messed up news report.

This one makes me laugh (although the disappearance of the girl is not funny at all) just the mistake made by the news station.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We have just watched Are You Being Served Christmas Special from 1978 on BBC2 and laughed all the way through it. Yes we are old but think it has stood the test of time - some of the older sit coms don't stand up but this is a gem. OH watched Dad's Army after it but not my thing.