Something that makes you laugh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was going to post the Richmond Park one too ☺ This is another that will never get old for me

Click the 'insert link' tab in the comment section then paste your link in the URL box.
Thanks butI can’t find an “ insert link” tab???

• Haha
Reactions: 1
This never gets old 😂😂😂

Laughing out loud at this! It’s even funnier because it’s like “serious news reader, serious news... BAM SLAPSTICK COMEDY!”

For fans of comedy falls. This makes me laugh every time!

Thanks butI can’t find an “ insert link” tab???
If you’re sharing something from YouTube theres a bit under the video to copy the link, then you can just paste into the page

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm so glad that people falling over is a safe thing to admit to finding hilarious :ROFLMAO:

Here's my offering, I've hurt myself laughing at this before:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ohh my sort of thread. This makes me laugh...

Also love this (but I wonder why 😉)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Fanny Chmelar and all the other Chase stuff with Bradley pissing himself. Also that Family Fortunes bloke from years ago when the question is name something you punch and he said ‘a face’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm absolutely loving this thread. I haven't laughed so much for ages 🤣🤣🤣. Exactly what we all need after what we've been through this year 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm absolutely loving this thread. I haven't laughed so much for ages 🤣🤣🤣. Exactly what we all need after what we've been through this year 💕
Me too, exactly what you said!
@DCICassieStuart brilliant idea for a thread!

.......................................................................................................................................

ok this one is so ridiculous, but hilarious. Phil “sings” the Eastenders theme tune.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11