Sofie Hagen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not been keeping up with their posts/stories much recently, and last I remember they said Hank got really anxious even just on small walks. Was Sofie even taking Hank on proper walks and getting him used to being outside before going in at the deep end by travelling with him and putting him in shows?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I hadn't checked her insta in ages, just looked at it, one of the recent posts "how dare I look so good" I mean the narcissism is just :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
I remember when Sofie was getting Hank and people were encouraging her to consider getting a cat instead she was all 'I am NOT a cat person I hate cats' etc etc... and then said she wanted a dog for therapy/personal growth reasons??

Pets are not an accessory for your emotional problems. Also cats are great companion animals and there's tons of evidence that petting a purring cat helps with anxiety and HBP and all sorts of things, plus they are SO much more independent than dogs for first time pet owners/ people with busy lifestyles. But noooo Sofie perceives cats as worse somehow so that's that.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I remember when Sofie was getting Hank and people were encouraging her to consider getting a cat instead she was all 'I am NOT a cat person I hate cats' etc etc... and then said she wanted a dog for therapy/personal growth reasons??

Pets are not an accessory for your emotional problems. Also cats are great companion animals and there's tons of evidence that petting a purring cat helps with anxiety and HBP and all sorts of things, plus they are SO much more independent than dogs for first time pet owners/ people with busy lifestyles. But noooo Sofie perceives cats as worse somehow so that's that.
lol Sofie wouldn’t be able to handle a pet with a more independent mindset like a cat, they need a pet more inclined to be dependant/needy towards them because TRAUMA* (as @dailyfaillurker beautifully put it).
(I’m generalising a lot here, I love both cats and dogs, and cats can of course be super affectionate and sometimes “needy”, but they are usually a bit more independent.)

*If we ever get to a second thread, we should just call it Sofie Hagen: because TRAUMA :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

She is so narcissistic and insecure that she knows she won’t be able to force that cat into loving her/she would probably spiral whenever the cat does something on its own accord.

I still think she will rehome Hank once the novelty wears off/she thinks people won’t notice.

Maybe an indoor cat but honestly I think Sofie would be better with something smaller like a hamster. (I love hamsters! I think they make great pets!) Cats can require even more patience than dogs in some cases, I'm not sure she could handle it.

She just shouldn't have a dog that big. It's just not fair on the dog when she's clearly not willing to even try and look after him properly.

Reactions: 5
She is so narcissistic and insecure that she knows she won’t be able to force that cat into loving her/she would probably spiral whenever the cat does something on its own accord.

I still think she will rehome Hank once the novelty wears off/she thinks people won’t notice.
Yeah true, you can't project human emotions onto cats in the same way you can dogs. You also can't manipulate them and force them to love you, lol

Reactions: 5
He is such a beautiful dog, I totally understand why Sofie fell in love and HAD to have him. But someone in their life who they trust really ought to have had a word, like... are you sure you're ready to take all this on?

Anyway, we all know how this story is going to end. (Giving away Hank and a posting whole lot of angry stories ranting at followers who are just trying to help because TRAUMA.)

Reactions: 9
He is such a beautiful dog, I totally understand why Sofie fell in love and HAD to have him. But someone in their life who they trust really ought to have had a word, like... are you sure you're ready to take all this on?

Anyway, we all know how this story is going to end. (Giving away Hank and a posting whole lot of angry stories ranting at followers who are just trying to help because TRAUMA.)
Yes if/when the dog is rehomed I doubt any of it will be her fault, it was all circumstances beyond their control and they couldn’t have foreseen it. There won’t be any introspection (at least publicly) that maybe adopting an animal is a huge commitment, especially breeds like Hank, and that maybe you shouldn’t rush into something like that.

How is this person not carrying dog bags and wipes out with her?! They’re ridiculous

*edited due to accidentally misgendering

• Wow
Feel so sorry for hotel/train workers who have to help clean up dog tit because an owner can’t handle their stressed dog

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Wonder if this feels like the woke equivalent of seeing someone who owes you money on a night out for her sponsors? That’s £227.64 per annum you could spend on dog care hun 😭

7049398E-2245-406A-9287-C7FB5C00605F.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Wonder if this feels like the woke equivalent of seeing someone who owes you money on a night out for her sponsors? That’s £227.64 per annum you could spend on dog care hun 😭

View attachment 734390
OMG so true. And hadn't even remembered that there was the public appeal for dog money>

Keep thinking about that poor dog. Looks muscular and apparently they need an hour of exercise a day. Just can't imagine Sofie providing that. Not just the weight making me think it - there are obese people who are extremely active - just the general vibe of lounging.

an hour of exercise for that dog a day would not be enough, my parents have a small dog and she goes our for at least 2 a day. She was so irrespobsible getting a dog

Reactions: 7
Now she’s feeding the dog sour cream straight from the tub 🤢 no wonder it shits everywhere

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Once again SH demonstrates ignorance at the most basic level by allowing a famously lactose intolerant animal to freely consume lactose. Slow claps for SH.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Omg as if she has her own thread now 😩 I’ve been a fan of sofie and generally I quite like her comedy although I’ve had a lot of issues with her that I don’t know where to start.
her privelage is getting out of hand, the expensive dog, never being able to question her (even if she asks advice) her vague ‘trauma’ etc etc but this… is … vile?!? Are we comparing being overweight to autism and other disabilities?! Is going to the theatre a human right? Who’s even been to that many shows?! I read the comments and I nearly caught the white privelage that was radiating from them and had to come here to be cleansed.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Ffs, most theatres were built in the Victorian era, when people didn't have weight issues. Everyone knows the seats are tiny and don't accomodate Kardashian size arses. Is she wanting them all to put Scandiesque benches in the front row for her? duck off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.