Snapshoteye #7 On the 12th day of Christmas, dear Sophie gave to me, a travel lodge hotel room key.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
carrying on from a point someone just made (i was too quick sprinting to the new thread to notice who it was sorry!!) but the fact he made a sad woe is me video at the same time as putting a happy go lucky “i need to get back to making people smile” video in his drafts just proves his manipulation tactics. he already had it on standby for when his sad sack act wore thin.

Reactions: 12
Commenting to stay on, merry Christmas guys 🎄❤ Someone fill me in on the goss from today, I’m too wine drunk to filter through all the comments 😂

Reactions: 4
Hi, Paul, Snapshoteye finally got himself a girlfriend and he made sure to let EVERYONE know! He met Sophie by spamming the hell out of her DMs sending her a message on tiktok and she eventually replied.
- He love bombed, manipulated and gaslit his way in.
- There first meeting was a trip to Costa with her son.
- The 2nd meeting, she stayed over for what was supposed to be 2 nights but he guilt tripped her so she stayed for a 3rd night.
- The 3rd meeting was a quick date to Ikea and then staying at her house for what was supposed to be 2 nights but ended up being 4 nights!
- She was driving him all over the gaff, back and forth to his because Paul doesnt drive, yet Sophie does.
- Paul couldnt wait to jump on tiktok and tell the masses his fans that he finally has a girlfriend because he's such a lovely, nice person and sophie is beautiful and amazing and makes him sooooo happy he dropped the L bomb and started talking to her kid like somet he had trod in!
- He would also mod Sophie's lives and kill any fun that she was having by deleting every single comment that wasnt asking about him or wasnt blowing smoke up their bums!
- Paul kept telling people he had job interviews but nothing sufficed. Rumour has it, is that he cant get the DBS or references.
- Paul also moved out, but had nowhere to go. Guessing he planned on moving into Sophies. We all know no one says I love you quicker than a man that's got nowhere to live!
- Sophie must have been smelling the coffee though because trouble was brewing & so the manipulating tiktoks started.
- Paul got very woe is me.
- Long story short - they broke up, Paul ended up in a travel lodge and doing manipulative tiktoks. Some were really sad with sad faces and making dummies out of clothes n pillows holding a picture of him and Soph. The other vids were of him doing his dad dances and rolling his tongue around his mouth talking about how he's gonna be his normal happy self.
- He made out like he was spending xmas in a travel lodge, when really he was at his dads!
- Paul is now single - Tell your daughters to put their profiles on private & to not send feet pics at any cost.

The man is a danger to society! Apologies if I left anything out. He's also dropped his son like a hotcake for a bit of skirt. He was hoping for a girl under her tree in some crotchless thongs but got dumped a few days before. Emotional abuse didnt work out for Paul this time.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
This is his now deleted post that was spoken about on the previous thread, just in case anyone missed it:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Reserving my spot.

i don’t think the dummy pic was a Sophie pic - it looked like a wrapper from one of those crusty biscuits you get in a hotel

Reactions: 1
Been blocked on his IG. I think it doesn’t help that I use a similar username on there too. Further confirming that person having a go at me in the previous thread was Paul.

Sorry lads if I have to see Paul impersonating a woman, you all do

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
This is his now deleted post that was spoken about on the previous thread, just in case anyone missed it:
View attachment 943579
Thanks for this I did miss it before. Like what the bloody hell is this about. He's so messed up. I sense a manic phase incoming. Then I reckon he's about ripe to meet the next victim, sorry, love of his life.

Reactions: 5
Last Christmas Video...

Make everyone feel sorry for him. Why is relying on a 12 yo to make him feel better.

Been blocked on his IG. I think it doesn’t help that I use a similar username on there too. Further confirming that person having a go at me in the previous thread was Paul.

What happened? I missed this?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6

Wait I didn’t know someone had a go at you?! How did I miss this? What did they say?

Reactions: 3

The weirdo probably had his son film the last bit. Definitely wasn’t a friend because he doesn’t have any

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Last Christmas Video...

Make everyone feel sorry for him. Why is relying on a 12 yo to make him feel better.

What happened? I missed this?
Jheeze, he doesn’t have much luck during the festive months does he? He should do, what I like to call, the Michael Bublé uno reverse card… once the Bubes comes out, the breach should dip and resurface in January.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.